Holy Pala looking for a raiding/m+ guild :)

Hello,

I came back to the game after a year of break, I’m currently maining a Holy Pala and I’m looking for a Guild that would have a raid slot for a healer. Looking forward to doing a lot of M+ together and HC raiding now, and in the future expansions :slight_smile:

Me myself I’m a very experienced player, was semi-hardcore a few years back, now more laid-back but would want to do PVE activities, as well as social activities.

I’m the kind of person who likes to help others in gearing their characters, spend fun time together laughing. I don’t like too much drama during raids.

I’m willing to transfer my character to another realm :wink:

can i have your discord tag

My discord tag is Leriss#1921
Feel free to get in touch :slight_smile:

Hello

Thanks

Hey Leriss. So first of all good luck finding what you’re looking for. I have recently moved to Ragnaros due to a few motives and decided to start a guild with the goal of having a stress free, fun guild. We’re building now, so it’s all open, but worth a shot and we’ll make it happen.

And here it is:

Goldshire Dancers Union [H] is finally here to uphold the dignity of the world’s oldest trade. Our revolutionary approach to gaming involves lots of fun and negotiable clothing. What’s not to like???

A new guild on Ragnaros we aim to start raiding during the pre-patch but will look to get going as soon as we can. We’re now just leveling chars and those at cap doing the usual M+.

Due to our, eeerrrrrr, professional commitments in Goldshire we don’t have a TON of time, so we’re shooting for shorter raids. We are not getting CE, that’s kinda settled, but aiming for AoTC and potentially a few Mythic bosses at a relaxed pace. So raids will be twice a week, 19:00 to 20:30 ST.

M+, transmog runs, lap dances and other shenanigans will of course happen too.

So join us now, JOIN THE FIGHT! And let’s have fun in this game again.

Hit Lepanto#2853 or Discord Lepanto#4381 if you need medical help and want to learn more or join us!

He is taken people and he is happy