Holy Paladin (210) and Fury Warrior (205) looking for a semi-hardcore Raiding Guild

Can a moderator delete this thread?

I’ve found a guild and is no longer looking to join one.

Hi there Aubrey!

Our guild MØTIØN is currently 7/10 HC with sludgefist going down next raidnight! We are aiming to clear CN Hc next week and move onto mythic. We are in desparate need for a holy paladin and a warrior so you both fit in well!

We raid Wednesdays and Sundays. My battle net is Aqulaisperia#2517. Hope to hear from you!

I have included our post for more info:

Current Progression

10/10 CN Normal
7/10 CN Heroic

We started a little late so our progress is a touch behind what it should be but we are working with a smaller group and trying to avoid pugging at all costs.
We have almost 10 years of raiding experience all being at the highest difficulty so please don’t let the current progress deter you from getting in touch.
This is only the first tier and once we have the numbers we will fly through bosses and get to the Cutting Edge

Raid times:

Wednesday - 20:30 – 23:30 Server

Sunday - 20:30 – 23:30 Server

If you are interested in joining us or have any questions, do not hesitate to send us a whisper or add

Steve#2962
Dwarfair#2455
Aqulaisperia#2517

We are recruiting to fill our last couple of spots to ensure we have a solid raid team and to start Mythic Progression.

Currently recruiting:

x1 Holy Paladin
x2 Warlocks
x1 Warrior

Warlocks are our highest priority but we will consider all ranged players. Previous experience and the right mindset are more valuable to us than just your class so don’t hesitate to get in touch

What we expect from you:

• Good attendance but we know real life happens!
  • We want people looking to be part of a team for the long term. We are really building our raid team chemistry for a big push in Shadowlands.
  • A good level of preparation - Having watched all the necessary boss fights, as well as coming with BiS enchants/essences, food, flasks, pots, runes
  • A positive and mature attitude
  • A good knowledge of your class - This means being able to perform at the higher end of your chosen role as well as doing research into maximising the potential of your chosen spec
  • We are looking for players who take the time to know what is going to happen in a fight, who pick up on things and aren’t afraid to admit it when they make a mistake. We firmly believe that mistakes are only bad if we don’t take the opportunity to learn from them.
  • Be an active member of the community - We don’t want to take people who only raid log, being active on non-raid nights. Engaging in other activities is very important to guild spirit and we are looking to have a cohesive, community driven guild throughout the Shadowlands

What we offer:

• A hard-working leadership committed to improving the raid team as a whole and ensuring that progress is being made at an acceptable pace.
  • A guild where you will be treated with respect and your voice will be heard. We always welcome thoughts, ideas, and strategies.
  • An understanding that our raiders are real people with real-life commitments and conflicts, which we will not ask you to sacrifice to be a part of our raid team.
  • We are dedicated players that can offer you an organised environment in and out of raids with a friendly community of players who are active in mythic plus keys as well as on voice comms in discord, even on non-raid nights.

If you don’t want to raid that’s fine. If you wanted to focus purely on Mythic+ or just be a social player that’s also fine

1 Like

10/10 hc 1/10 M Distinct guild is interested! add me on discord for a chat Alekker#7538

1 Like

Hey dude, check the below

1 Like

Hey, Mythos might be of intrest to you!
Check us out and apply at mythos-guild. com

If you have any questions you can also add me arro#2561 on BNET

1 Like

Hi There Both,
I think I might have something you’re looking for !
We at Disciples raid two days a week Mondays and Thursdays 9pm to 12pm Server time.
We’re currently 4/10HC
We are looking for a solid healer and solid dps to fill out our core progress team.
If this have peaked your interest add me on either battle tag Vanq#2404 or on discord Hoterino#6305

1 Like

Hello there you two! I might be late to the party, but if you are still looking for a guild, please contact me (Norrby#2356 = B-tag, Sebbe#9528 = Discord). Hope to speak to you soon!