Holy Paladin looking for Guild

Hello There,

I am Peini and I am a Holy Pally currently looking for guild.

I would like to attend a guild that is currently raiding mythic though I have no mythic experience from previous tiers. I just go back to wow and am currenly gearing my character.

I am currently playing on the server Shendralar (Alliance server) but if I find a nice guild where I can raid I can switch servers without any problem.

I am a very motivated and ambitous person with sense of humor, friendly and mature (34 years old), continue to keep on learning and can handle criticsm without any problem.

My rading hours are every day, from 20.00 CEST+1 until 12.00 ( i also like to push M+)

Battlenet : PEI#21452
Discord: peine89

thank you and look forward to hear from you!

Hey there!

Are you tired of dead guild chats? Feeling like you simply exist within a guild? You have a home here at the Duck Mafia (EU Ragnaros.) This is a community that is focused entirely on having fun, meeting friends, helping one another, and enjoying the game. Not on EU Ragnaros and want to take part? Come check out our discord server and see if you like it enough to join us permanently. We do a ton of dungeons at all levels to meet your vault needs, we have both a progressive (4/9M) and social raiding environment, and do fun activities as far as mount runs, transmog runs, discord shenanigans, and sometimes variety gaming.

Come along and see for yourself if you like the sound of what you’ve heard!

Bnet - HopesNDreams#2993
Discord - Undertale22

Hi Pëi,

Perhaps you’re interested in our guild BEAST on Eonar-EU.
BEAST does normal/heroic raids on Fridays to celebrate the start of the weekend and occassionally on Mondays as well between 20:00h and 23:00h realm time.

BEAST was founded in 2015 and has a variety of players you can enjoy the game with together; players of all ages and from quite a few different EU countries.

Mythic raids is not a goal in our guild (mostly for the restrictions that apply for that raid format).

You can also find the occassional m+ dungeons with us ofcourse, but above all a fun bunch of people to meet :slight_smile:

See [A][Eonar] <BEAST> seeks you! Do you have what it takes to..... make fun? Experience a fun time with great people in our guild! for more on our guild.

I’ve also sent you a bnet friend request (from Thorck#2781) for a chat if you wish.

(post deleted by author)