Holy/Prot/Ret Paladin LF Guild with mythic progress

Hello, i’m a swedish guy, 27 years old, playing holy paladin at the moment(I finally realized that i wanted to go back to my pally after a break from him) I’m currently 9/9 hc and 3/9m on this toon But i missed alliance, stormwind and ironforge way to much so i decided to come back here. Haven’t played alliacne since cataclysm.

So i’m looking for a guild with atleast 3/9m progress who is eager to have me on their team progressing mythic.

For my ilvl, i’m 411 as holy, 408 as Prot and 405 as retri.

I can play any spec really, i enjoy playing paladin since it has been my main from vanilla until Legion where i switched to Guardian druid and now i’m back on my paladin.
Previously i have killed 3/8m in Uldir due to playing with only irl friends.
Nighthold killed me, it was one of the most boring instances ive ever met and made me quit the game. But i got 5/10 in Nighthold and cleared fully in Emerald Nightmare.

Had a break during MOP due to the fact that i got 2 kids during the time of 2.5 years and came back in WOD during hellfire citadel and cleared it fully on mythic difficulty. So i know my way around.

People usually descrive be as a great player, especially when i heal or tank due to the fact that i like challenges.

For more info you can pm me on battle.net @ iavo#2200 or write a comment here =) Can raid until 23.00 any days of the week.

Bump - here is my paladin =)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.