Holy priest (223 ilvl, 4/10m) lf mythic raiding

Hi I’m Vanta, a 223 ilvl, 4/10M Holy Priest looking for a new guild to push forward with. I have multiple CE experience and my ideal guild would raid 2-days per week, starting after 8pm server time. I need to be very upfront that I only play Holy spec, and am not interested in playing either of the other specs. I’ve tried in the past, but I don’t enjoy Disc at all, but consider myself to be a good Holy Priest healer. I realise this sounds very abrupt, but I’ve had a couple of recent bad experiences with guilds where I’ve been clear about this when trialling, yet later have been pressured into playing Disc because it’s ‘meta’. Here are my links (remove the spaces):

warcraftlogs. com/character/eu/tarren-mill/vanta#
raider. io/characters/eu/tarren-mill/Vanta

I was only on progress for Shriekwing and Sun King, so my logs on Huntsman and Hungering aren’t currently as strong as I would like.

Aside from raiding, I also enjoy M+ (hit 3k rio in BFA S4 as Holy) and have recently hit 1800 rating in RBGs (playing Holy). Did I mention I only play Holy? Please get in touch if you think I could be a good fit for your guild!

Battlenet: Pandička#21804
Discord: Vanta#2311

2 Likes

Hi there!

I’m Guild Master and Raid Leader of and I believe we might be a fit for you. I made this post you can check out. If you need more info or would like a chat please don’t hesitate adding me on either:
Bnet - Keanon#2571
Discord - Enjay#6929

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.