Holy Priest + BM Hunter LF HC Raiding Guild

As title suggests we are looking for a HC raiding guild, we would much prefer a 2 night a week raiding guild with raidtimes from 8.30pm ST onwards. Both have 7/9HC exp recently returned players, have curves from all previous expacs.

BM hunter ilvl is 398 and priest is only 370 (recently switched) will be geared to a reasonable standard asap as pushing keys as much as poss and trying our best to pug raids.

Both friendly players looking to have a laugh whilst clearing content.

Please whisper me in game name: Aracellia or reply here if you think we’d fit into your team :slight_smile:

Hiya dude. Just come across your post. We only raid one night a week, not two. But i’ll post the link to the recruit and you can see if it’s anything youd like :slight_smile: Mithra - Recruitment

Hi!

Our Team 2, which is focused on fun and relaxed raiding, is currentlt recruiting some morr DPS in preparation for starting Mythic raids.

We started a few weeks ago in order to provide a home for people who didn’t want to, or couldn’t, raid with our mythic team. Or for people looking for a a slightly less hectic raid schedule.

Currently 9/9 HC BoD - 2 day raid schedule.

Returning or undergeared players are no problem, that’s kind of what we are here for!

Feel free to message me in-game for more info

Happy to have a chat with you ShadowStorm#2144707

HI sounds like if your still looking for a good home we could be the guild for you,

We are looking to continue Heroic progress for all tiers.

We also do M+ and some Pvp together would like to add you to our family :smiley: We raid Wed/Sun 8pm server.

So please read about us and thanks for reading hope to see you in game

To Apply or Just have a Chat /w To any member there is always someone online. Just search for Rychi Synx#2177 (guild recruitment officer),Tendoz (Guild Master)

Hi there

retaliate are currently looking for some friendly and reliable players to bolster are numbers going into 8.2, we are currently 2/8m raiding two days a week fri/sun 8-11pm server time. the rest of the week we run lots of mythic plus from 8s to 15+, where always looking for nice friendly players to join us whether just for mythic plus, raids or having a laugh in chat

If interested you can wisper me in game
MĂżstie, shĂ­ka or just ask someone for one of are other officers
You can add me on battle net if ur interested Setana#21724

Hi there :slight_smile:

Arc Star Out is a new Draenor guild with returning players in mind getting ready for 8.2 would be happy to chat with you

My bnet ShadowStorm#2144707 or discord ShadowStorm#9541

if ur still looking check out…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.