Holy Priest + Destro Lock LF Raid guild

Having returned to the game after a break in BFA me and another friend want to get back into heroic raiding. We are both 190+ ilvl currently, and both have previous raid experience in both HC and Mythic raiding from Legion raids and Uldir in BFA.

The Lock also has other leveled alts available including Boomkin, Fire mage, and Unholy DK.

Because of our schedules irl we cannot raid on sundays, any other days should be fine.

Thanks in advance!

Hello there and happy new year! Read our post and if it piques your interest let me know! :slight_smile:

Thanks for letting us know of your guild. Have read through and added you on bnet, see if we can talk further from there!

Hi Tìaz we’re recruiting also if you want to check us out :slight_smile:

Have added you aswell! Thanks for reaching out

Hey mate, seen you have a few replies already so not sure if your still looking, if so our guild are recruiting a few extra members!

We need a healer and some dps message me in-game if you like my battletag is Tricky#21141

Hello, Tiaz!
I am from “Higher Learning”. It is a newly found guild looking to create a friendly community aimed at semi-hardcore raiding.
We are newly found guild aiming to create a friendly mature community for semi-hardcore raiding. Our goal is a non-competitive progression in a stress-free and a drama-free environment. Beside raiding we also like to can push high mythic+ keys, and friends who would be interested to join us in silly projects such as achievement/transmog runs .
Raid hours:
Wednesday: 19.30-22.30
Thursday: 19.30-22.30
Check our page at guildsofwow[dot]com/higher-learning for more info.
If you have any questions, please contact me via BN Lawura#2369.

Hey! We are a recently transfered guild looking exactly for those two specs for our roster :slight_smile:
If you are interested in joining our team or see how it is like we can have quick chat on bnet or discord about it!

Our raid times are Wednesday 8pm-11pm and same for saturday!

Message me on battle.net:
BuhDuhGuh#2974

If you are still looking feel free to check us out

Have found a guild, thanks to all those that showed interest!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.