Holy Priest - Do not bother spells

The irony here is that Raizele would laugh (or cry) at your comments regarding healing especially when it comes to M+. There is a log of him healing a M+ and unsurprisingly he uses FC with heal/flash heal spam.

The fact that you think there is such a thing as “output you should have” when it comes to healing logs when healing is a zero sum game is also rather silly.

Your cognitive dissonance is so amazingly great it is difficult to put into words.

You are trying to give other people advice when you yourself have no clue as to how anything works; You are claiming Prayer of healing reduces the cooldown of CoH, your are claiming that PoH is more efficient than heal with FC, your only logged raid kill is a LFR kill where you did 4k hps, you made the divine image legendary while none uses it and it is trash, your highest M+ key is a +6 and you are wearing worse gear than most people have on alts.
As a final cherry you complain multiple times on the forums about pvp being “skill less” because you obviously suck at it which is emphazised by the fact that there is a forum thread where you ask if holy is capable of hitting 1k rated (which for your information takes about 20 minutes of play and is piss easy.

Just take a break from the forums, try to look up some guides and stop thinking you are smarter or better than other people because you are not.

And above all: Stop giving your trash advice.

5 Likes

Dam. Holy subforum ain’t no joke.

6 Likes

Got 5k first boss with no idea what was happening. Hitting 12k hps at some points just with AoE healing and no CD’s. I think I will be fine.

I would be surprised if you didn’t kill the first boss even without knowing what to expect. LFR is very easy content.

1 Like

You sim at 7500hps and I sim at 7080hps. The difference is 19 ilvl’s, I mean I am 19 ilvl’s lower for my build. With the first boss you are getting 5345hps more @ 221 and I hit 5khps on the meters. Which is why I am not changing my build for now.

Where are you getting this sim information please?

Why are you comparing your hps meter from LFR to his normal logs? His normal logs that would have been done in a co-ordinated group where everyone is pulling their weight? Where he is getting pinks consistently???

LFR is a really bad place to judge performance as the general performance of players is not amazing and they are likely there as they get upgrades still and undergear it but you overgear LFR.

1 Like

LFR boss fights appear to be longer. LFR is a good way to see performance. The damage goes up in normal and the time of the fight goes down so its easier to get higher hps numbers. I just got 99th on one boss as a test. I also had enough mana spaming prayer of healing. I am not pushed at all mana wise. In fact I am rushing to use the mana towards the end. Which increased overheal to 39%.

Alright then, why don’t you compare your LFR huntsman to his normal huntsman.

And if you select to show raw healing it might be more relevant to those sims you mentioned that you didnt say where they are from. But then sims for healers… bit of a joke (:

1 Like

You mean my second LFR huntsman and second time in raid this expansion, to his best outcome in likely 50 raids? My build is viable. It works and I could heal HC with the raw output I have.

Yes, all content is accessible and you can definitely do heroic. Thats not what I’m saying.

You are comparing things you really shouldn’t and using anecdotal evidence in addition.

You also say one thing and do another.

1 Like

Really don’t care if you like sims or think you can sim or not. LFR is a way to ingame sim. Normal is funny enough easier than LFR. Normal people have better dps and people dont normally invite undergeared or inexperienced players.

PoH can be used in raid, there are logs that clearly show you can. By logs, I mean top 10 logs. You disagree well thats your problem. I don’t have to heal your way or like you in your logs. You sound 100% like warcraft priests. The guy that then went to ask mr robots forum and got humiliated talking to the mod there so banned me.

M+ is the right spell at right moment, it always has been. Same in raid. Wack a mole. Been the same when 40 man raids were a thing. Same in BC HC dungeons, appart from one of them. You want to ignore some of the priest spell or not heal that way. Then you are going to fall behind other classes. Thats your problem.

This will be the last post on the matter. You can’t really debate here. You are toxic, attacking the person and not the argument. There are no links here and the mods will ban to stop the argument.

So what part of my statement did you disagree with? Because you should read it more carefully.
Is it the part where I say that using PoH in raid is fine? Or the part where I point out that your sims are worthless because I have logs proving they are? Or maybe it is the part where I say priests lean on heal/flash heal in m+?

Open door statements like “M+ is the right spell at right moment” don’t actually mean anything because this thread was actually someone asking which spells he should use in M+.

On a side note PoH is mostly useless in M+ because heal with the FC legendary and ToL outperforms it in both hps and hpm so there is no point in casting it, especially because M+ is mostly about single target healing.

Could you actually respond to anything being said? Do you still think PoH reduces the circle of healing cooldown? What is your take on the way you are trying to inflate your selfworth? Why do you think you are right when you have no experience in the content being discussed and everyone else disagrees with you?

And could you share your sims I need a good laugh.

How do you simulate an environment where no damage is even done lmao

This is ridiculous. Top logs are in short fights. Short fights means you don’t need to be as efficient.

Honestly spouting nonsense like you’ve been doing is a good reason as to why healers shouldn’t ONLY look at top logs, because their 5 min kill isn’t going to play out the same way when your raid is taking 8 minutes to kill the boss.

1 Like

Noone even said this about raids??? The post is about MYTHIC PLUS?? They probably talked about using heal while using FC leggo but noone has outright told you not to use PoH.

We have been discussing the topic you derailed the thread to. You have been spouting misinformation. Players come to the forum for information. This is probably why you were banned/kicked from WCP discord because players go there for info too and the mods there won’t want them seeing misinformation.

And toxic is way too big of a stretch, you literally told a person they had a L2P issue more than once.

2 Likes

That’s literally what he does. This isn’t the first time he comes in to spread blatantly wrong information. It’s his thing. Happened multiple times in BfA as well. I wouldn’t bother with him and just save your sanity.

1 Like

Dude, I have no idea what holy does in raids or wherever so I’m just here for the popcorn.
Props to #thekid , taught me to keep my head in the game. And props to the opposition, we wouldn’t game without you.

ShaDOEmend out.

1 Like

This Aellas guys is completely lost, I can just imagine him whispering a group looking for a healer for a 10+ saying things like his lfr shriekwing logs are top notch, lol. Poor soul

Banned fromthe discord because you tried this on ask mr robots forum. Were one of warcraft priest mods tried to tell the mod of ask mr robot how to play, gear and that ask mr robot does not work. Lost the debate, cried asking that the whole thing be deleted under eu data rules. Then banned me for it.

Noth of the posts in this thread are real points. First try in content close to my ilvl I am hitting over 90th percentile. In pvp and convent gear. The raid just scales so LFR is very valid.

There are whole logs of fools, not using PoH. What a joke. Given the reaction I think I know were this is comming from. You guys are just toxic.

Guys just give up. This dude is renamed Aalok that used to do this “teaching” in shadow priest posts … then he got banned on forums and never came back to give sp’s his wisdom.

Hes wrong basicaly every single time he wrote something and all hes doing is inoring everything you wrote and pushing his wrong ideas and simcrafts as if they were the law. Its lost battle with an idiot …please ppl just dont feed him…dont waste your time.

And i bet he didnt get banned from wcp for suggesting idea…he got banned for the anoying way hes pushing his stupid agendas.

2 Likes

Got banned because you lot tried this on the Ask Mr Robot forums. Got told you could not prove you were right and please stop slandering ask mr robot healing sim. This is after a complete argument like this one.

Your mod, “please delete my posts under the EU data laws.” Guess he could not win on a forum he did not control. Now I get years of toxic bullying.

One of the posts already have stated you have no sim. Remember what ask mr robot told you (a build that can do the content, works and is a valid build. Thats why me referring to logs important above. Oberservation of the build working in a top log on warcraft logs)? Yes that means you have only a weak opinion about whats right. I have sim’ed my build and have log examples it works from other players.

You have either done 1000’s of sims, with a sim you dont have or you are just talking out your behind. You dont know what proof is or how the debate. Just a sea of toxic bander from people that know nothing at all.