Holy Priest looking for a new raiding home

I know, I know, it’s wildly unfashionable and you all want Discipline - but Holy really does have a place in raids and this patch we’re finally showing those upstart Discipline priests what real healing is all about! Think of Holy as that comfortable pair of shoes you know will always be reliable and waterproof.

I’m looking for a relaxed guild, with some genuine and decent people who don’t get agitated at mistakes (because, let’s face it, we all make them). You may only be running Heroic content which is fine with me - I’m always happy to help out there - and you’ll be wanting to progress but not desperate to do so. I am happy to consider a realm transfer. I should add, as well, that I really would like to be part of an active guild and one that isn’t cliquey. My shopping list seems to be quite lengthy…

I can offer you an experienced player, knows his class pretty well and is well geared (i268 and 2/4 Tier if that matters) and also likes to run M+ dungeons too. I’m not a loot hoarder, I’m in it for the enjoyment and the fun. Please note that I can never raid on Sunday evenings, but the rest is up for grabs.

If you’re very hardcore and looking for 12/11 and CE in a matter of days I’m likely not a good fit. Similarly, if you’re content with running Normal mode and happy to get 5/10 here I’m also unlikely a good fit. Like Goldilocks, I want something that’s ‘just right’ - and probably you do too ! If you are really logging on solely to raid and outside of raid hours the guild is quiet / empty, this is probably not a good fit either.

I would consider a realm transfer, but not a faction transfer. Because gnomes.

https://raider.io/characters/eu/Stormscale/Nariélla

Interested ? Ping me on B/NET: Nari#2213 or Discord: Nariella#4250

Hello there just sent you and Bnet and Discord invite so we can talk, in the meantime here the guild recruitment post:

loook at this mate

If your still looking for a home mate the marmots sound like a great fit.