Home for Two Druids

Myself and my friend are potentially looking for a guild to harbour both of our druids in. It doesn’t have to be a complete Kaldorei guild, open to other suggestions. But advice and help would be grand.

I’d recommend the Hand of Cenarius. Really great group.

7 Likes

Hello there!
I can recommend Dirge of Teldrassil, a vengeful military guild for Night elf + Worgen

And also the Hand of Cenarius, an extremist Druid-centered guild!

Edit: Loras was faster to recommend the latter…

5 Likes

As Kump posted above me, Dirge of Teldrassil is indeed looking for kaldorei & worgen to bolster our ranks in a never-ending war against the Horde because the armistice is for blind fools. Feel free to poke me / Falathim in-game for an invite. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thankyou both for your suggestions, but guilds focused on uh, more ‘vengance’ based, alas will probably not suit our characters. We may honestly find more luck in more open-race guilds. So any suggestions would be grand.

1 Like

Possibly the Nightblade Sentinels. I don’t believe they’re quite as fervent and, despite being a sentinel unit, they welcome external assistance.

As for multiracial guilds, there’s more than you can shake a stick at. I recommend going into the cities and seeing what’s what for yourself.

The amount of options is far too stressful. - Dangit. - I’ve not city Rp’ed in many years and I would have no idea how to even begin that search out of the fourms and AA. :rofl:

Thankyou anyway

If you’re so inclined, you could always start up a guild on your own and see where it goes. The Kalimdor roleplay scene could stand to benefit from a little variety, and you don’t always have to be super big to gain some traction.

Other than that, loiter around the active hubs and you’ll no doubt find something, guild or otherwise, that suits your preferences.

Best of luck & stay frosty!

1 Like

I think the Kestrel Company is the sort of laid back, adventurer Vibe you might be looking for!

1 Like

This guild might be something for you. I don’t believe they are as vengeance-focused as the rest of the Kaldorei guilds.

Honestly, we’re both pondering making a guild after today. Time will tell!

2 Likes

While the Darkstar Trackers invest a heavy deal of effort in building, rebuilding, regrowth, cleansing, hunting and foraging for supplies etc. they’re also no strangers to war with the Horde and will acknowledge no peace with them by the Alliance, we even stole supplies from the Horde recently. Thanks for referencing my guild, though!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.