Homeless old couple

Hi,
My husband and I are guildless. We have characters on Draenor, but could be persuaded to go elsewhere for the right guild. He’s a DH, I have a few classes available to choose from.
We’re 40ish, from the UK, and since our last guild fell apart we just haven’t found the right one. I have anxiety, and don’t want to join a guild where I’ll be picked apart after a raid because I don’t have good parses. I’m a decent player and I play the game for fun. We’re looking for a 1 night or 2 night a week raiding guild. A heroic guild, we’d be ok with a few Mythic bosses but nothing to hardcore. We love to join in M+ too although it’s proving quite difficult to get into groups for that. Our last guild had 1 raid night, 1 mythic+ night (although they often ran them most nights anyway), achievement and transmog runs, and was laid back, fun. Would love to find somewhere like that where we can feel as if we belong somewhere.

Is anyone feeling like the game has changed a lot? Seems really hard to find the right guild, and even gettting into Torghast pugs can be frustrating at times!

1 Like

Hello Foofur!

Sorry to hear about your old guild =(
I was wondering if faction change would be an option for you?
If so, I think you’d fit in very well in our guild; Ministry of Silly Wipes!

The guild leads (me and my husband) are also from the UK. We started the guild just a few months ago, and so we have just started raiding, so aren’t yet on Heroic, but we aim to get there and get curve if we can! We’re rather laid back, and are learning together; nobody is perfect! So nobody is likely to bash you for poor performance.

We raid 2 nights (on the weekends), do Mythic+ at least on a thursday, with people running them throughout the week as well; and I try my best to keep other activities going where I can, such as old raid achievement and mount runs.

We’re rather social on Discord; and whilst some of the guys like to tease one another with banter, everyone is friendly and helpful!

Please check out the page I linked to read more about us. And if we sound like what you’re both after, please add me for a chat!
Discord: xWestie#9361
Bnet: Westie#2496

Thank you Riversong but we can’t give up our weekends for raiding :frowning: A Friday night would be ok but not Saturday. Your guild sounds good too!

1 Like

Hi Foofur,

I’m on Silvermoon EU. My guild, Rome in a Day, might be a good fit for you - please let me know if you’d like to chat :slight_smile: I know it would mean a realm change though…

No worries. theres a high chance we’ll start an alt run during the week some time too!

Hi Foofur,

Maybe Synfull on dragonblight-eu might be interesting for you. We are a mature group, 2 raidnights a week (tuesday/thursday from 21:00-23:00st) and quite laidback overall. Check us out on www(.)synfull-guild(.)com, and feel free to add me on battlenet if you’re interested to have a chat. Armandgrtn#2625

Best regards,

Armand

Our guild is always looking for more friendly faces, you would have to move to the defias brotherhood cluster though, the majority of us are in our 30’s and we have no strict rules around raiding except giving it your best. Our raid nights are Wed, Sun & Mon.

There’s no requirements to join and we tend to take as many as we can into heroic and slowly building a steady group for mythic, currently progressing slyvannas hc at the minute. We’re very active, very social and you might find a nice fit among us.

We always have groups on the go most nights for m+ and you’d probably be welcome to join us one evening (probs wednesdays as thats farm night) x-realm to see how it is for you. Feel free to add me on bnet Anzu#21942

Hey there foofar!

Please add me on discord for a natter :grin:

Miester#0905

Hi Foofur

If you still haven’t found a realm and guild that you are looking for I’ll add my Discord here incase you want to have a chat: Antionette#8339

Hi there. We might be the type of guild you’re looking for.

We aren’t on Draenor and understand that going to any realm other than Draenor would probably be a bit of a shock to the system as far as realm population/activity goes, but notwithstanding that, it sounds like we might be a good fit.

Dark Wolves was established in April 2007 and, for the majority of that time, I’ve been the guild leader. I helped set the guild up. We started off as just a levelling guild, but we’ve progressed as time has gone on. Now we raid twice a week for 2½ hours each, on a Wednesday (starting at 21:00 ST) and a Friday (starting at 21:30 ST).

For raids, our only requirement is that you fulfil any item level requirements, have the various enchants/gems on your gear, and you’re prepared (flasks, food, etc) - and of course that you can turn up on time for the duration. As far as I’m concerned, it doesn’t matter what your “parses” are, or anything like that - if we get the bosses down, then it doesn’t matter how low down the table you are. If we’re struggling on bosses - honestly the majority of times that’s down to learning tactics, not individual output. Having said that, we do assume that people are self-aware enough that they’re able to critique themselves and ask for help if needed - we have loads of people in the guild willing to help and give advice. We also encourage people who have never raided before, or are perhaps reluctant to raid on a particular class, to give it a go. Usually the fear of it is worse than anything that could happen on the night :stuck_out_tongue:

We also have a regular M+ night on a Monday evening starting around 20:00 ST, although generally M+ happens throughout the week too, alongside various Torghast runs. Friday evenings after the raid, there is also sometimes a PvP night where a few random battlegrounds, etc, are played.

We have an active discord (primarily text chat) which is used as a secondary guild chat (currently running various “find the location/take a screenshot” competitions).

Guild members have a variety of interests including the abovementioned raids (currently we are progressing casually through heroic on a Wednesday, and slightly more relaxed Normals on a Friday), M+ and Torghast, plus achievements, battle pets, levelling alts and virtually anything else available to do in WoW :stuck_out_tongue:

We are an 18+ guild, with a wide range of ages but generally the average is probably around 35 - we have students, single parents and couples from a wide range of countries. Personally, I’m from the UK, as are a couple of our officers, but we have others from many other locations too.

If you’d like to know more, you’re welcome to join our discord, ask questions, lurk and see how we do things, perhaps even join in the occasional M+. https://discord.gg/gQ2uBGe

More information, our guild rules and our application form can be found on our website at https://www.darkwolves.eu

Hey guys,

Sorry to hear about your guild, Silent dreams on argent dawn (Alliance) are always looking for more people to join our guild, we raid 2 nights a week, wed and sun between 7 and 9 uk time, we also do mythic plus and torghast runs etc, we are a friendly group that likes to have fun and chat on discord, we like to help players that are struggling with encounters and are very patient while people are learning as the learning curve is different for every person.

hit me up on battle net for a chat if you want more info Kralendrax#2782 :slight_smile:

Hi Kralendrax, we’re actually rerolling to Argent Dawn and trying our luck there! I will contact you later tonight, or my husband will. Got to go to a parents evening first :slight_smile: Thank you for the reply.

Hey,
are you still looking on Draenor?
If so, please ping us for a chat on law310#3633 (discord)

i wasnt online last night but i will be tonight, my replys maybe slow as we are raiding tonight, but once you get in contact i’ll put you in touch with our recruitment officer :slight_smile: hope to hear from you

Hey Foofur! I think that I have just the guild for you and your husband! Fury (Alliance, Silvermoon) has two raid teams, one for mythic and one for heroic, lots of mythic plus and has a really great community full of nice and supportive people.
Here’s a link to our recruitment post in the forum:

It would be great to hear from you so feel free to get in touch any time. My contact details are at the bottom of the linked post. Take care!