Horde - EU-Tarren Mill - <Keystone> is recruiting for Shadowlands (Mythic Raid Team)

Bumping the post :slight_smile:

Final spots left to fill, Mage wanted :slight_smile:

An Update on our current recruitment:

The Expansion is almost upon us! Grab a few last spots whilst available!
Although we are pretty much ready to smash content, we would like to offer the following positions as trial. This is the perfect time to show us what youā€™ve got and earn a place in our Mythic Team!
We also have a great community, where we will be pushing keys and doing HC runs on Sundays

Paladin - Holy
Druid - Resto
Shaman - Resto
Shaman - Elemental
Priest - Shadow
Death Knight - DPS
Warrior - DPS
Demon Hunter - Havoc

If interested, please drop me an invite on Bnet: Kaged#21609

In addition we are looking for a capable mage to raid with us in Castle Nathria

If you are interested leave a message here of contact me on Bnet: Unbrickable#2714

Looking for DPS DKā€™s! hit us up!!!

UPDATE:

Although we are pretty much ready to smash content, we would like to offer the following trial positions:

• Paladin - Holy
  • Druid - Resto
  • Shaman - Resto
  • Shaman - Elemental
  • Hunter - DPS
  • Priest - Holy/Disc
  • Mage - DPS
  • Death Knight - DPS
  • Warrior - DPS
  • Demon Hunter - Havoc

If interested, leave a message here or drop me an invite on Bnet: Unbrickable#2714

Still recruiting open classes get in touch with autopops#1822!

Bumpidi bumping

Still need mm hunter add me on nor6695#2971 on battle net if you want to have a chat :slight_smile:

We do have a spot open, i will send you the application form :slight_smile:

Hi there. Iā€™ve added your contacts on bnet, but would like to add a post about my interest here as well.

Disc priest (CE experience) looking for a new home (finally escaped the Draenor login queue of nightmares).

Iā€™m a more casual player now, but still need a place to stay. I would like my new home to be a successful raiding guild, and you seem like a good fit. I will have my priest well geared and will be able to step in if you are in need of a last spot.

Iā€™m old enough to own a house (I suppose I qualify as a mature player), and Iā€™ve been playing WoW since TBC. Seeing as you are seemingly willing to accept social members, I hope to hear from you soon. If not: good luck in Shadowlands!

Thanks for reading.

What your battle net so i can add you :slight_smile: ?

If that was for me: Rhye#2561 (I should add mine anyways I suppose)

According to the forums youā€™re lvl 120, Embermind. Thatā€™s impressive these days :wink:

Add Unbrickable#2714 if you havenā€™t :slight_smile:

Bumperino bumparino

Couple of spots left in the raid team add Unbrickable#2714 and join us today

Looking for disc priest and Mw monks

and a resto Shaman!

UPDATE:

Although we are pretty much ready to smash content, we would like to offer the following trial positions:

• Shaman - Resto
  • Paladin - Holy
  • Priest - Holy/Disc
  • Hunter - DPS

If interested, leave a message here or drop me an invite on Bnet: Unbrickable#2714

Not long till raid!