Hotfixes: August 23, 2024

I know it has nothing to do with this hotfix patch, but… Dracthyr can’t choose azeritha powers on armor pieces, yes, what they are BFA and not useful, but in my case, to use the engineering goggles to get components for the Mecamogul MK2, I can’t do it with my Evocator. I have sent bug report and suggestion, but I see important to add it when they are playing them to add classes to this race.

Heirlooms were upgraded (back in Shadowlands I think) to be slightly above blues. They seem to have allowed them to slide back into complete uselessness, but perhaps this is just an oversight…

You need to not keep editing the same post and changing it to different patch notes/hotfixes.

It makes the replies look odd.

1 Like

Maybe it’s not the best forum for such opinion, but the current update system in WoW is greatly inefficient. Every time it starts from downloading the initial data, about 370 Mbytes, then the patch data, usually smaller size, then patching and cleanup, which deletes the initial downloading. If the new patch is released in a few days (quite common), this repeats again and again. Contrary, Windows Update is much more efficient, it happens more rarely and downloads much less.

Blizzard developers should respect the users’ time and download speed! The initial data should be greatly reduced and unnecessary cleanup cancelled.