How are we supposed to play Fresh on PvP realm?

Doesn’t matter if you have to wait 2 days or a month.
Since Blizzard is catering towards “inclusivity” the last thing they’d make is a technicallity where you intentionally “Exclude” ppl.
Even if it is temporarly.

Also, back in original wotlk this wasn’t a thing either #NoChange crowd is happy. :rofl:

Does it not? What if the Horde starts leaving for other realms because a bunch of them feel like 60/40 are bad odds and suddenly the realm is 70/30, or even worse? Then it’s a permanently locked one-population realm until it eventually dies. (Or vice versa for Alliance)

1 Like

Leave to where? A server that is not transfer-able to as horde because its 40/60 horde? Obviously I only wrote a couple sentences about enforced faction balanced - but please lets not act dumbfounded and pretend like you cant wrap your head around it…

There is a difference between opening 20 servers eventually become monofacttions and opening 1 server with queue.

Opening one extra fresh pvp server which blizz might merge later on does what harm? This is the obvious soltution.

The queue of 20.000 is so harmful i cant even recommend my friends new players to play wow.

2 Likes

That’s not how DCs work, at all. There’s a graceperiod where you can log in again and won’t be put in a queue.

1 Like

The answer is simple : you don’t play. Anyway it’s good to save the planet! They said using computer was gonna make the earth explode!

if we ask for fresh realms then they’re gonna **** it up. yes there are problems with adding fresh realms, yes they can easily be reconciled but that is not how blizzards rolls regarding classic. we get 1 half assed solution a month or more too late and it creates more problems than it solves.

no fresh realms.

1 Like

people like you are the reason why wow is dying. You literally say to 20.000 returning players its your problem kkthnxbye.

We dont ask for 20 fresh servers like launch in classic. Just ONE extra fresh pvp server and half the problem is solved with the queues.

1 Like

So how are you intending to solve unique names when you merge the servers?

There is a solution to this. Add German, Russian and French fresh PvP realms. They will probably stay mostly balanced in their language groups.

1 Like

Why is this even a concern when people can’t play the game ? It can’t be hard to query two databases on character creation.

I would happily loose my name or add a letter/number to just be able to play for a bit.

Play at 00:30+ GMT to 12:00 GMT, no queues
Or go play PVE and sacrifice “pvp” ascpect with you anyway

Alliance you can have Thekal, Horde go Jindo

Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it.

Thank you, Blizzard <3

Just stop with these stupid comments.

1 Like

It is all okay guys!
Jin’do is actually coming today!

Now we can have 2 monofactionous servers and can complain about having no active Wpvp!
Woohooooo all has been saved!

Give it a week and forums are full off this nonesense again.
Queu the Firemaw vs Gehennas v2 discussions :roll_eyes:

Give it another 2-3 weeks from Wotlk release and forums are full of “economy on fresh is scuffed due to bots”.

It’s the very same process that just started anew.

1 Like

What do you mean!
Fresh servers aren’t a fix to all the problems?!
Oh no! It can’t be true!
:rofl:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.