How long are the servers offline

thought a reboot is no longer than 15 mins but still down

if you tried to get in, and read the text, it would say that servers are down between 9 and 10

1 Like

i just want my new vault come on :stuck_out_tongue:

also says rolling restarts not total shutdown

There are still realms offline, what is going on?

servers are still down i cant even log in, bnet tells me my game is not installed wtf

1 Like

Realm status page claims all realms are online but when I try to log on, “No servers are currently available”.
What’s happening?

they have to wined the clockwork servers up, think they have broken it this is why im packing wow up, these reboots should be done in the early hours not at server reset time

servers are down between 9 and 10. Cheesus, don’t you people read any more?

it says rolling restarts between 9 and 10 not a total blackout noob

1 Like

The realm status page says all realms are available, the OP says they see the same and yet gets realms offline message when launching the game.

You complain about not reading then don’t read the OPs sentence

Some realms are still offline, does anyone know what is going on?

Hello everyone,

Everything looks fine here. If it’s still happening, please make sure to have the game up-to-date (run a repair or reinstall). Else, we’ll need the following :

• realm name
  • your ISP

@daernayc Hi. Why is Razorgore still offline?

1 Like

Razorgore was one of the Classic TBC realms being consolidated this week. Characters on that realm will be automatically moved to Mograine as detailed below :

1 Like

But why are there still free transferes available to razorgore from pyrewood?
Have I gone and done a stupid mistake now :disappointed:

I did a the free transfer to razorgore, too and it’s offline. Please can I reverse?

I’d like to know why the WotLK prepatch servers are down

It’s not the prepatch but a realm consolidation and retirement which you can read in the linked announcement post.

It’s not possible to reverse a FCM. That and toons that were on Razorgore will be automically moved to a new destination realm, see the linked post as well for more info soon.

Thats what I call prima Customer service!
Great job Blizzard.