How many Retri -butor -bootor -booter posters are there?

I like the idea of Retribaiter - not that I would ever do such a thing

7 Likes

I think it would be quite accurate.
I mean he carry a group with his healing on my first Ny’alotha run with this character.

1 Like

there are many who desire my attention. i’ve blocked them. they’re nasty horde belf mains who don’t like the truth slamming their face…

that i joined by accident while looking for rei lun KEK XD "’ My role is yes’’ or something with 20 people inside, i thought it was some roleplay group in goldshire xD

4 Likes

i thought they were all him in all honesty.

1 Like

What do you have against blood elf mains may I enquire?

3 Likes

theyre cringier than human male paladins. ALL of them :wink:

1 Like

Aw I’m a Blood elf main! I’m disappointed, I didn’t know you ignore Blood elves posters.

It was more interesting and creative than Goldshire ERP, I assure you.

bet… :wink:
too bad i was having my beaute sleep and couldnt stay at the nzoth wipefest xD

2 Likes

got nothing against them. void elves are worse they make more people play alliance and increase the bias lol!

1 Like

We are certainly more noble than you humans. Of that I can assure you!

2 Likes

XD

4 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: my skin shines when i sleep like normal human and not like gamer-zombie xD

2 Likes

How do you categorise a gamer-zombie? Say if somebody posts threads at around 5am in the morning, gamer-zombie or human early riser? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Never trust an early riser

6 Likes

I’m sure no one would post at that hour like a gamer-zombie. People are too busy with their beauty sleep.

5 Likes

Makes me sad - I found you quite pleasant to play with :frowning:

i lvoe u too rejoin alliance silly elf thing

Since I stopped raiding a month ago I have been playing like 80% Alliance and 20% Horde - still love my belf though :confused: but I grew to love my velf about as much

ok velfie ur not a silver covenant elf but ill accept you <3

Check out their guildnames aswell, find it kinda funny XD

6 Likes