How many Retri -butor -bootor -booter posters are there?

I’m not saying it is not possible that it’s the same person. I’m saying that it is more likely that it isn’t. They can still be, but I’d be very surprised if that’d be the case, but that’s it. It’s possible, just… not very likely. I mean, people aren’t trolling themselves all the time. It happens, but it is much more common for other people to create parody chars.

I see horde spies are trying to sow the seeds of mistrust. We shall band together as one!

5 Likes

Horde spies?? Where?! :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Quite a lot, right?

Considering he quit the game and made a big deal about it.

1 Like

It’s not uncommon for those making ‘I quit’ posts to not go, or come back after a short break.

1 Like

they probably start to wonder if anyone gives two sides of a coin about them departing so come back to see what others are saying.

but I honestly don’t know why people feel the need to announce their quitting, feel kinda pointless to me since if you quit nobody will even notice you are gone.

If I were to quit the game I would announce it too, I would create a list of why, it isn’t pointless.

like first thing in my list is 1-Trashgnomes

1 Like

Some want to leave long feedback for Blizzard, if you don’t have a recurring sub, you also wont trigger the exit questionnaire as to why you are quitting.

I think some genuinely can’t stay away from the game either, they just keep coming back. There is nothing wrong with that but if they hadn’t posted a big farewell, no one would have noticed.

1 Like

We would, because them coming back will shift the faction balance towards the Horde even more. We notice it when filthy orcs threaten our lands.

1 Like

Just orcs? :laughing:

They’re by far the smelliest, easy to notice from a mile away. Although, the excessive perfume use of some other races are a close second.

1 Like

When it involves Celebrities sure but when it’s just a random player, not likely at all.

It’s mostly other players parodying him. His posting style and desire to twist everything into bias is just being memed.

5 Likes

But that’s the thing, boy. I am a celebrity.

2 Likes

No the real retri is :slight_smile:
You are just copycat

1 Like

But according to Crisswyn, we’re all one. Logic dictates, I am a celebrity then.

3 Likes

FoS are a good one to check. Since you can’t obtain most of them anymore. The birthday achieves are great ones to use. Since most people will have atleast one birthday achieve if they’ve played for a while

And offer them a glass of milk? :milk_glass:

2 Likes

Do you all form into one big RetriBoss when you merge/form up together?

5 Likes

We’re more like a Retribution Trinity, except we’re more of a Quartet by now, I think. But I suppose, such concepts are hard to imagine for you, hordlings, so… lets pretend we form up into a big Retriboss.

1 Like