How many toons have u leveled from 1-120

I made this a while back. It was my current level 120s on my main realm:
Imgur
I leveled another 120 since then and currently have a level 102 so I need to add them here eventually lol.
Edit: I forgot that I made this image once before a while back on my old realm, these are the characters I left behind, ignoring the DK who is always gonna be my main:
Imgur

1 Like

I’m not niixten, I barely have 95 characters, and most are dks, but it doesn’t take long at all, it took around 42h back in mop to max them without rested, probably less later on at least the way I did it which was soloing dungeons at level as blood, then if you consider the mop treasure levelling, wod treasures and bonus quests, legion invasions, timewalking, AV spam and the recent coronavirus double exp buff, you see how quick it is, nowadays I think it’s like 15h per dk to max.

Niixten is an even more hardcore collector than me and levelling 150 chars is “nothing” compared to the time it takes then to farm mounts to that level, at that point the 50 chars cap is more of a problem than the time it takes.

1 Like

If only i had T3.

3 Likes

Too many
** You have just read this word with saurfang’s voice.Rip Saurfang.**

1 Like

Sorry Puny but this isn’t going to help the people who actually need the likes to get the feature unlocked. A good will indeed but it won’t change the issue at hands.

The likes are a very small part of any TL requirement. TL3 requirements as shown in the pinned FAQ are:-

• Like 30 Posts
  • Receive 20 Likes

If anyone is struggling to meet the requirements this topic is great - Trust level 5 - the cow level

I’m a bit lost as to how other TL3 members reposting images for people is a problem. Most of us like to be helpful providing the image isn’t breaking the rules.

Incidentally for anyone who doesn’t have TL3 you can post links using the </> button. It will look like this www.demonstration.com. This means that it’s easy for people to right click and open or copy paste into another tab.

1 Like

I have max number in Darkspear but only play 2 alliance and 1 horde. I am levelling a 4th cos I want to try all the covenants

14 total, i believe.

0 DH’s
1 Mage
1 Warrior
2 Shamans
2 Warlocks
2 DK’s
2 Hunters
1 Rogue
1 Priest
1 Paladin
1 Monk

My Druid was a boost.

1 Like

my 2 hunters

1 Like

It’s the easiest way to farm likes though. But I’ll give the TL5 topic later on a spin, thanks for linking it!

3 Likes

Hunter, 2 shamans, paladin, 3 warriors, monk, rogue, warlock, 2 demon hunters, 2 druids. 14 :scream:

1 Like

6 in total
This hunter
1nelf druid
1 belf pally
1worgen druid
1 nightborne mage
1 lightforged priest
I also have a mage and a shammy that are near max lvl
I don’t plan on stopping anytime soon

One can never have enough hunters :wink:

1 Like

I have 1 of each class at 120 except shaman. In legion I did level a high mountain tauren to 110

Not enough :stuck_out_tongue: (about 5)

Oh, i’m not sure. I know i have used level boosts that come with expansions, but i’m not sure which ones i used them on now.

Well… i would say about 8 for sure. Not sure about the others.

20 and i have 4 around 110 still and a few lower ones i might be inclined to level once shadowlands hits and got the primary stuff out of the way.

Been playing since start of tbc and I still like leveling new toons so they add up fast

Indeed! I also like levelling and yes, they add up fast, BUT the account cap on other end doesn’t increase ever, so there’s not enough slots for the toons we’d like to level, and for me a 3rd account is too expensive to maintain, whether I use real money or gold, I may have a lot of gold but I’m not an AH baron, so I have to be very careful how I use it.

Three. This toon, the only one I really play, then my AH rogue box opening alt, and a horde belf rogue for the Horde storyline, though I sort of lost interest in that.

Now, if the question was how many toons have I ever leveled to max level… that would probably be dozens.