How many toons have u leveled from 1-120

Two, incuding this one and she was boosted of course. I can’t bother with that x-pack.

1 Like

I think ~20 characters with four more in the making. Rest of them are boosted.

1 Like

I have 50 lvl 120.

Of which 4 boosts from expansions (90 100 110 120).

Of which 5 DKs (start 58).

Of which 3 DH.

So 38 levelled from 1 to 120

1 Like

Everything except Demon hunter because i hate the gameplay of the class and race options for it and druid because the same reasons.

1 Like

3… My demon hunter which is my main my warlock which used to be my old main and which im gearing up for shadowlands and my mage which i hate.
I’m not an alter i like focusing on 1-2 characters.

1 Like

1 Hunter
1 Paladin
1 Rogue
1 boosted Druid(lvld to 60 first)
1 mage
1 DK
3 Demon hunters

Charactes in 100: 1 hunter, 1 rogue
And then about 5-6 characters in 60-85 and about the same amount between 20-60.
Lot of these characters are just for casual fun, transmogs, reference for art etc.

1 Like

Humble brag :laughing:

11 toons at 120. Every class except monk for some reason. Not even sure why that is.

1 Like

I have 2 chars that are leveled all the way.

1 Like

That is some great dedication from you all! How about some screenshots of your favourite characters! :smiley:

2 Likes

two. One alliance. One horde. The other 7 lvl 120 characters i got aren’t from 1 to 120.

However, I’m currently working on a little challenge with a friend of mine. We decided to levelup a blood elf, from silvermoon to zuldazar, without doing a single dungeon or arena or battleground. Just questing. we’re 90 so far. So i guess, that would make it 3 once it’s finished.

1 Like
  1. :confused: Yay for the trash alt army!
1 Like

5 or 6.
This game is not alt friendly anymore so takes too much time to lvl all to 120 .
This game is about farm,farm,farm,farm now so you have not time to do anything else.

1 Like

mate are u ok

2 Likes

Which is downgrade from Legions 42.

Main reason being that I did not like playing BfA horde at all, and only 3 of the hordes got 120. - 2 warlocks and a death knight. wait i lie … 2 rogues too. But those levelled during event :stuck_out_tongue:

I cannot post images, :frowning: or something has changed ?

But as from levelled a new in bfa - alliance allies. 20-120. that makes it 2 then or was it 3.counts on fingers dwarf, kt and gnome… ok 3…

1 Like

Working on the 11th here, aiming for 16 (4x each armor type, although that means duplicate classes for mail) in case I want to grind all of the covenant armor sets in Shadowlands.

Interesting question, from 1 to 120 surprisingly few because I’m more of a dk person, so 11, 1 each other class for class mounts, from 55 to 120 around 80.

1 Like

You can show a link and we can repost for you :kissing_heart:

1 Like

155-160 characters

1 Like

1 Shaman, 1 Rogue, 1 Mage, 1 Priest, 1 Warrior and 2 DH.

1 Like