How much are Swift Spectral Tigers?

Anyone bought one recently? sold one? Very curious on the prices since Cataclysm.

Around 22 mil gold. If you have one lmk

Worth looking through that thread.

For rare about 20mill
For epic about 30mill +

1 Like

Don’t bother, seriously. Unless you’re selling.

1 Like

like 4-5k USD

1 Like

Cheapest one on ebay atm is £4000 stupid money .

4 Likes

hey, el pollo grande is only 2000 dollars, thats a steal

Think of the shoes ,bags and dresses i could buy with that money and a vacation.

…and then there is my fat behind thinking how much awesome food i could buy for that money. :joy: :joy:

7 Likes

Cheesecake i really want that and a steak medium/well done with salad and onion rings and a huge cocktail none alcoholic one .

1 Like

i could really go for some creampuffs right now. i d make my own creampuffs but too bad i moved in march right before the outbreak and thanks to corona we werent able to buy all the kitchen equipment we needed (dont even have a freezer right now :joy:).

1 Like

Do ppl actually PAY that much for some pixels!? …geezuz…

Did someone invent food that makes you crap money or something?

2 Likes

How to get a Spectral Tiger:
Be a famous Streamer and viewers will gift you one for free.

3 Likes

If someone really wants that mount and doesnt want to farm 30 mil which would take at least a year if you’re not multiboxing on 8 accounts and even multiboxing might be less optimal than just paying for it with benjamins. It’s a lot for a mount tho.

2 Likes

You’d be surprised… people have paid hundreds of thousands, to millions, for digital property in games like Second Life and Entropia. But at least THOSE things can be sold again… not something that is account bound once used…

I agree here, if you live for example in western europe just go work, save the money and pay cash. It´s really a stupid high amount tho that could be used to buy a car or something.

Swift spectral car ?

7 Likes

I bought mine early Cata. I was just curious on how the prices inflated since. I didn’t realise how crazy it was. Wtf.

WoD and Legion completely screwed over the economy where the game threw thousands of gold at you for merely sneezing. What was 20k prior became 300k.

3 Likes

In a way.

I mean, if you buy the mount you won’t have enough to buy a car… so you could say you got a ghost car…

1 Like