How popular do you think the kul tirans will be?

They might have been more popular were they released some months ago as almost everyone i speak to (in my own little circles) now seems to be a member of the “CBA anymore” party.

With today’s ideals on body types it will zandalari will reign supreme along with their interesting loa feature will make them a favorite

Kultirans males well dad bod and females? Victorian England when being full figured was ideal.

Golden age of Hollywood being dwarves and goblin females , having hourglass figures, large busts, slim waist.
So in short i don’t they will be very popular outside initial launch and druid classes just like the other races that fit outside of today’s ideals.

Big Chungus Race :slight_smile:

I’m going to make a female something, they can’t pally so probably hunter. Not sure.

2 Likes

It’ll be FOTM and then completely fall off a cliff because nobody wants to represent themselves as these obese lumps of lard for a long period of time. Just look how nobody plays Pandaren.

2 Likes

a kul tiran ROGUE be the biggest sneak that could ever sneak haha imagine that pop out of stealth and give a poor goblin a jump scare :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

well, most of my main characters are Pandaren so I have no problem with a big beefy race that actually looks physically capable of half the weirdass stuff our classes do in game!

3 Likes

Well they certainly look way better than zandlaari, wich look more like some night elf/troll hybrid than normal trolls.

I like how kulthirans look, way better than normal humans we already have with their dbz hair. But yeah i dont think pretty elf players want to play fat humans

1 Like

I bet they will be as popular as MagHar orcs. There will be those running around but thats it. I personally will proably change my druid into one

None of the new allied races seem to have had a big impact on the pie.

From

https://realmpop.com/eu.html

I think they will be popular for a few months after they’re released until the novelty wears off. Neither race is that interesting or unique unless you play a druid. Maybe people who RP and enjoy the lore surrounding their characters will appreciate them most. :thinking:

1 Like

This is very much a thing. Why are all human males pro-wrestlers? Even blood elf males, skinny by comparison, are pretty buff vs the average gamer :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I am really disappointed we dont have KT paladins, I already created mog and I was preparing for the “ONLY THE FAITHFUL” and “FOR SIGMAR” spam :smiley:

Anyway I think they will be quite popular, some human players will go for them (because still human + nice racials), some draenei players will go for them because now you have big humanoids etc …

I am still considering turning my shaman into KT, but Ill see how effective that CC is first …

There are 2 reasons I hate them.

First they are Alliance.
Second they aren’t skinny humans.

They look strong and intimidating, i just don’t understand people wanting then thin, when humans are already thin.

If they become really popular will that make them Cool’Tirans? :thinking:

19 Likes

I foresee them being popular for human druids/shamans, little else than that.

No they are not they are far from thin normal humans they are all toned out and wierd shape imho .

I think the female humans look kinda like real humans, they have tiny heads though.

Male humans are built like he-man and for some reason run around all ridged like they have something lodged up their posterior. :joy:

1 Like

Me and you think so much alike but i didnt want to say that as u know how many holidays ive had :stuck_out_tongue:
I must say though human female must suffer back ache/shoulder ache carrying how to say this politely the bags of flesh they do without imho proper support .

3 Likes