How to do Challenging Content with a range of skill levels

Because if you get the last word in, it makes your opinion the correct one… is that right?

It’s not an opinion.

It’s a fact.

Another BFA would end WoW. It was that badly received.

So next they brought out Shadowlands… does that mean WoW has just been killed?

Its highly unlikely they will bring out another BFA, because they brought out BFA already.

At the end of the day give me BFA over Shadowlands any day of the week.

But that’s how I feel. And it’s also not at all what this thread is about. So let move on and let this thread get back on topic please.

The irony of you saying I’m missing the bigger picture and then completely not understanding the point and thinking I’m talking about literally making BFA again.

BFA was broken since the beta even disregarding AP, azerite etc. It had bugs that even affected the professional scene with the bugs during tournaments and they still didn’t fix them for the entirety of BFA, those bugs are still probably there.

Stuff like this happened since the beta and they never fixed it. BFA was a mess with stupid systems and bugs breaking the dungeons.

But this is the problem… “The professional scene”. The segregation is exactly what is killing this game.

I don’t care about the tournament, I care about an enjoyable experience when I play a game that I have paid for.

BFA I had an enjoyable experience, Shadowlands less so.

It’s not my problem if you feel you have to grind AP to be the Maximum power.

As I said before, it’s the power hungry pushers which are causing the problems. The segregation!

By limiting the spectrum of skills levels in the game will make a much more enjoyable game for everyone and push out the toxicity of players that you have shown in this thread.

The End. /ignore. Good Bye. Conversation Over.

Ahaha, no.

I’d post screenshots of what would happen if you force high skill players together with low skill players but I would probably get suspended if I posted those screenshots due to the language in them. There would be A LOT OF FLAMING. I’ve had some 2600+ players in groups that have been around +15 and they’ve ABSOLUTELY FLIPPED when people wipe the group by playing stupid or not knowing skips or doing small pulls etc. To then make them play with lower skilled players without a choice? TOXICITY WOULD BE MORE THAN JUST RAMPANT.

One guy that messed up revealed himself to be turkish because he used some turkish letters when he was trying to apologize for messing up(He pulled the pack at the stairs before 2nd boss in halls of atonements when we were skipping), he got a load of slurs based on his ethnicity thrown at him.

You can’t pair a guy that barely knows how to do 2k dps with someone that’s blasting 28s and expect them to get along in the long run if the guy blasting those 28s want to optimize and the guy barely able to do 2k dps is content with his dps. You don’t want them playing the same content unless it’s by own choice, because that’s going to create A LOT OF FRICTION.

I know if I would somehow get into a +25, the group would probably disband rather fast because I’m definitely not at their skill level and they’d probably say some pretty bad things about me. But I don’t try to get into them either, because I know I’m not good enough for even doing them. Can’t say the same for a lot of people trying for 15s, they don’t accept they’re not good enough to do them.

Even in FFXIV, where toxicity gets you banned and even mentioning someone’s dps you see through a third party addon gets you banned, underperformers are being excluded through way of discord and blacklists on them. Then they find themselves unable to do any content even though they’ve not experienced any toxicity directly to their face. My guild in it has a blacklist for people they’d rather not have in their groups and we have taken lists from others as well. People they’ve never interacted with have them blacklisted because of underperforming and it spreading on discord.

So what you have just admitted, is that 2600+ rating is the cesspit of the game where all the Toxicity hides out, and by releasing allowing them out into the popular masses of +15 keys, will be a disaster.

I say bring it.

Limit M+ to 15. Cut the beasts head off at its source. Force the Toxic players out of their hiding place, and allow the natural progression of /report to get these players out of this game once and for all. WoW will be a much better place with out them.

There really is no place in this game for such behaviour. I hope your friend (and I am very much treating this as guilty by association) got a long ban for that. If they didn’t please send me the screenshots so I can forward them to Blizz myself.

Well jolly gee, they were right… maybe Blizz should make WoW more like FF14. This would be a welcome addition to the game and is needed for it to survive.

1 Like

HOW DARE YOU, I DO HAVE BAD EYESIGHT AND SLOW FINGERING AND A REALLY OLD PC BUT I DO … NOT … LISTEN … TO … COLDPLAY.
you swine, how dare you insult everyone like that.
disgusting.
perverse even.
you monster
I am filled with rage and an equal amount of horror.
Abhorent behaviour

okay im not a boomer (whatever that is), nor is my eyesight bad, nor is my fingering poor, nor do i drink tea or know what gen z is … but my point stands)

1 Like

WoW would be a much better place if people didn’t go into content that’s harder than they can deal with and intentionally antagonizing people by doing so.

1 Like

Although I don’t necessarily disagree with that comment. WoW would be an even better place if it were tailored in a way for players to help one another when they are out of their comfort zone, than to flat out abuse a player racially and then come on the forums boasting about what happened.

that is more down to perception.

The more you write the more I feel for your mental well-being. It might be time to take a little break and experience the world and how to be around people. Please don’t take that as an aggressive insult or anything, just is honest advice as I see you in a dark place.

1 Like

Where was the boasting? I simply said it happened. That’s the nature of “toxicity”. This isn’t something restricted to only the game. The same thing happens in real life, constantly. You’re fat? Well, you’ll be thrown insults/slurs related to being fat. Short? Yep, you’ll hear insults/slurs based on that as well. Not cutting your beard enough to someone’s liking? Yep, you’ll hear it about that as well. Ethnicity? Yep, easy target and is likely to hit hard.

my bad.
Perhaps it’s ABBA?

Dude,

please, I’m being serious now. Let not hid behind characters in the game for a moment.

Take a step back, a deep breath, and just think about what you are saying.

Think about how you would feel if someone made those remarks to you.

I’m not talking about a little banter between friends here. I’m talking about a complete stranger making these comments towards you.

If you think that anything you wrote in your last post is okay. Please get help, or you’re going to end up segregated in real life as well as the game.

1 Like

People, complete strangers, definitely do make comments towards me and others based on all these things. Real life is no different than online, really. People will try to insult you with anything that could possibly stick.

Then you surround yourself with the wrong people, as beyond this conversation , I don’t have any of that in my life, and I have a great Real life.

And I just looked up your Rio… you’re only 2080 rating and didn’t even rank in season 1 or BFA seasons. And you’re talking big like you’re a “professional”… lol

Doesn’t even look like you played BFA, who are you to comment on that.

1 Like

you, sir, are aiming for a right good beating.
Im still reeling in shock about the coldplay comment

Not sure what my rio has to do with anything I’ve said. Me expecting people to know the dungeons and not mess up stuff you should have learned in normal versions of them has no relevance to my rio score. I would think that even if I had 0 and was only doing normal mythics.

Because you’re talking BIG like you’re a super Pro and yet, your rating is lower than mine (only just thought 2098) who is someone who purposely chose to stop pushing keys beyond 15/16 after hitting KSM after 3 weeks of playing the patch. I’m pretty sure if there was a reason to go higher, I’d have no problem getting there.

There’s nothing wrong with expecting players to know the tactics when entering keys, it’s just everything else you have said made it sound like you felt you were an authority on the subject. Not that I see my opinion as an authority or anything, but I certainly don’t look up to your experience.

1 Like

All my pugged keys beyond 15 where vilketnamn is not in them are purely incidental where the key holder has started a key higher than what was advertised, they were advertised as being +15s but they put in keys that were higher. The keys beyond +15 with vilketnamn is when we got a key and just went with it to get KSM.

I stop at 15 because that’s where the rewards stop. I could most likely do 20s if I wanted to but there are no rewards for doing so, so I don’t see any point in pushing there.

Finally! We agree on something!!!

Sure it’s not the main point of discussion. But we have found common ground here!

And don’t be ashamed of Pugging, I’ve pugged the whole of S1 and S2.