How to find a guild that fits?

My first steps in WoW (back in 2005) were right here on Argent Dawn. Some of my buddies also started playing which meant moving to a normal PVE server. I fondly remember my time on a RP realm. People wanted to roleplay their game from the simple thing of choosing a fitting name to the hard core RP guilds who patrolled Stormwind as a part of their story.
My years on the PVE realm were centered around raiding but the story and content of WoW was the main reason I kept on playing.

My friends left WoW and I decided to take a peek on Argent Dawn again.
So far it has been a blast and some of the guilds have tried to recruit me but I wanted to watch and see before I committed to the server.

What am looking for?
People who like to a have laugh. Who I can help out or want to lend a hand to me. I am getting close to official old fart status (49) so I also like folks who take it easy. Rushing a dungeon can be exhilarating but sometimes folks want to complete a quest or adjust their saggy bodily protrusions for maximum comfort.

What do I bring?
In my humble opinion a more than halfway decent healer and or dps. You can let me tank but I will get you so lost that we’ll end up in another MMO.
Loads of nerd trivia (movies, scifi/fantasy and the like)
A beer and single malt enthusiast (I may socially enhance myself for RP sessions …hic)
I’m a bit of a cunning linguist so I can tell that german Puggee to not stand in ze Scheisse or that pesky ruskie pvper to go and pasjol na chuy.

If your guild thinks it can tolerate the above and you have some of what I am looking for then please let me know.

Oh ps. I’m quite loyal. Usually the last mohican in a guild that goes boobz up.

Hey buddy, I think you got the wrong door, the leather club’s two blocks down.

1 Like

Honestly reading this was quite a joy,

Assumingly you are looking for a guild to RP in as well as having a certain amount of OOC Social gameplay.

A guild that comes to mind for me is the Disfavoured. Good fun bunch who take it easy whilst enjoying their time rping and playing wow. They are fairly laid back whilst being an active guild.

This is also assuming you’re looking for an alliance guild.

Finding a guild that fits both you and your character can be particularly challenging. I tried for years after the original incarnation of Eredun Lullaby went dormant, only to eventually return to it. In the end, it was more fun to follow my own idea of a community, both IC and OOC, than try to conform to other people’s, especially with the prevalence of guild uniforms as a requirement.

1 Like

Hello there!
Not gonna make a long post.
Grim Gest on Horde and Seventh Legion on Alliance are two good RP guilds, whom also do content as i have heard. :slight_smile:
Good bunch and fun RP.

Don’t have any in mind at the moment, sorry if missed any!
Good luck!

Edit: added the links to their forum thread. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for the replies. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Foock you.

No f :joy::ok_hand:k you, Leather head.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.