How to find groups

Hi
I recently came back to the game and cannot seem to get into groups for anything how are people finding groups for mythic plus and normal raiding are people using the in game group finder or discord?
Thanks!

Well being level 20 won’t help your cause.

Also there is a website called raider.io which grades you according to what you have done.

Thanks for that!

You can try looking for communities and guilds to join, that will make it easier. Basically u will always be one of many dps signing up for groups in the lfg tool, and chances are there will always be dps with better gear and more experience then you and those will get picked instead.

you learn and go tank

Haha perhaps that’s the best thing or re roll a healer! Thanks!

Both Horde and Alliance have keystone communities that will take players through keys without the pressure and hassles of pugs. Your best bet is to try to join one of those.

Over time you will also build up your own raider io score and that will make you more appealling to random groups :wink:

Unfortunately the only viable alternatives are friends and/or guild or building up your RIO score.

I joined late last patch and I did all dungeons at 2, then 5, 7 and finally 10. Then I started working on 15s. This way you learn the dungeons at a steady pace as they increase in difficulty with different affixes and manage to have a decent score for the key difficulty you’re aiming for. I only play healer so I never had too much trouble finding groups, from what I know dps is a lot harder based on the spam of applications of dps whenever I create a group.

Have a look at Fail train on discord
other than that find a nice guild is your best option

try making your own group or appling to groups in LFG

Choose druid if u’re going healer :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for all the responses! I used to have a druid healer and that was great! Thanks for the advice on the communities I will look for one of those and try the ones suggested. It seems like the game is going through a similar thing with this raid io tool to what it did when item level was first introduced I was around for that and it seemed to make finding groups much harder although I’m sure the majority of the community would feel this is justified!

Check out (A) Scared of Dungeons

or (H) Zen Horde

There is also calm keystones for alliance or horde, but i dont know if they are still running. They probably are.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.