How would you finish BfA?

thrall walks to sylvanas and everyone expects a fight but he whispers something in the ears of sylvanas instead
Sylvanas reacts shocked and every one is ordered to stand down

gallywix rolls in a strange machine that opens a portal to a strange dimension where the humans have conquered the planet

the horde and alliance forces march through the portal and there they stand infront of the final raid of the game

~Patch 9.0: Breaking The Blizzard~
New 8 boss raid: Blizzard HQ
Fight your way through the offices of blizzard as you try to save the story from being Rowling’d, Hold your ground in a stapling encounter of File Employenemies such as the finiancial board, the director’s board and finally… the storyboard each wing with bosses, culminating into the battle with the big man himself

Kill Jaina, kill Tyrande, kill Sylvanas, kill Saurfang, Kill Thrall, kill Malfurion. Then let some of the B characters rise up and get their proper time in the spotlight that they deserve.

1 Like

Nobody’s going to resolve their differences in a game of World of Workcraft, nerd.

Pfft get out of here level 3 trainee.

I’ll finish it with an uninstall I’m sure

Take it out back and shoot it.

Put it out of its misery.

In my own bed, at the age of 80, with a belly full of beer and a girl’s fingers pressing my retribution paladin 3-button rotation in 8.3 raid

2 Likes

A badass duel between Maiev and Sylvanas
Sylvanas apparently dies, Helya suddenly returns her or something… She will merge with Helya into one being, the Death Queen, counterpart to Lich King… And so begins the next expansion… Forces of Death…

(Joke, all joke)

i love the memory wipe theories.

sylvanas has won, everything is dead and is currently being subjected to a mass raise.

but then your screen goes white. and you return to a laughing troll in the background saying:

“waooooooooow this stuff’s good!”

1 Like

Hey, you. You’re finally awake.

3 Likes

Best use of Trust Level 3 yet. Bringing the meme to life.

1 Like

How to end BfA?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.