Hpala LF guild

Hey,

Im currently looking for a new guild ready for DF
stopped playing due to studying woo mid season 3 soo now playing abit of catch but ready to get back in and play.
Looking for a guild that does raid but would like to be that back up raider as my work schedule is all over the place so cant commit all the time, happy to do keys etc.

possible reroll back to resto dudu (big maybe)

add me on disc or bneet if you wanna have a chat
disc - Lillia#8678
bnet - Juliajsp22#2696

Hey,

Maybe we could be a place for you. If I may kindly direct you to my recruitment post Lux Aeterna (H) - Deathwing LF more (one small correction, our Casual raids will be moved to Saturday.

If it sounds like something you could feel at home then feel free to add me on Discord: Ishy#9200

Greetings,
Ishtira

Hey Rareflame. So first of all good luck finding what you’re looking for. We have a Horde guild on Ragnaros with the goal of having a stress free, fun guild. Again, our goals are simple and our approach a little different. We raid less and slightly earlier. We’re not shooting for CE and mostly our approach is flexible, so we’d be happy if you chose to join us.

And here it is:

Goldshire Dancers Union [H] is finally here to uphold the dignity of the world’s oldest trade. Our revolutionary approach to gaming involves lots of fun and negotiable clothing. What’s not to like???

A new take on raiding we call Ragnaros home. We aim to start raiding during the pre-patch but will look to get going as soon as we can. We’re now just leveling chars and those at cap doing the usual M+.

Due to our, eeerrrrrr, professional commitments in Goldshire we don’t have a TON of time, so we’re shooting for shorter raids. We are not getting CE, that’s kinda settled, but aiming for AoTC and potentially a few Mythic bosses at a relaxed pace. So raids will be twice a week, 19:00 to 20:30 ST Mon/Thu. Short and sweet.

M+, transmog runs, lap dances and other shenanigans will of course happen too.

So join us now, JOIN THE FIGHT! And let’s have fun in this game again.

Hit Lepanto#2853 if you need medical help and want to learn more or join us!

Hi there Rareflame,

Studies can get sooo overwhelming. Can I maybe interest you in looking at our recruitment post. We have a 2-day raid schedule with groups doing keys with each other.

[A] Team Orange - LF Raiders to complete the roster for Dragonflight! - Defias Brotherhood / Ravenholdt et al. - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)