[H/RP] Looking for a guild recommendation

Hello ya’ll while the Role play seems strange at this time, what with horde seeming to be festive while fighting ghouls infecting things. While the alliance…have apparently became a ghost town in storm wind from what I seen, Its left me to think on maybe reaching out more to look for guilds, instead of just praying I find something.

So while this event takes it course and things settle down, Do any peeps out there know any guilds for my blood elf called “Red”? just to give an idea shes an old pro assassin turned mercernary out of depression and past events.

Feels daft of me to advertise this, but why not at this rate. Kind of tired of sitting by and expecting something to happen, when I should just go and look or ask. Never hurts to try.

3 Likes

Mercenary…

Two choices come to mind: Red Venturers, who are more adventurous mercenary types, and the Highblood Myrmidons who are more like radical militants. Both have weekly events and are very well-ran and moderated with simple and easy to follow concepts.

3 Likes

Ashwinter Company might also peak your intrest with its mercenary concept, from what I know of them, they spend a great deal of time traveling the world aswell.

If you’re looking for the nasty kind of mercenaries then I’d say the Coppersail Corsairs.
A bunch of pirates/criminals who earn money throughout many things. Treasure hunting, raiding another ship, contracts,… Name it, anything which pays.

I can also suggest Red venturers, or the Highbloods, kinda getting back to Sathrynn’s post there.

6 Likes

If you are interested in elven RP in particular, Highblood Myrmidons are there for you!
We are miltia guild with heavy emphasis on patriotism to Suramar and Quel’thalas + elven superiority. If you are interested in furthering the elven agenda, you are welcome to join us!

If you are looking for full on merc experience with less emphasis on the elven part, Red Ventures is the place to be!

Coppersail if you want to be a pirate!

2 Likes

Another option is also the Far Delvers if you like the idea of more shady Black Market type of RP. I’ve always enjoyed RPing with them, so I can definitely recommend them!

4 Likes

Thanks for the mention Mercia! Yes the Far Delvers work for the Black Market Auction House, but they also have an adventurer-family theme where they try to protect each other, while we perform our questionable jobs, we own a little Tavern in Tol Barad where our members can live in and we pay in gold, no taxes.

Can reccomend all the above; but there’s also my lot, the Dust Devils!

We’re mercenaries but in the A-Team sense that nobody’s paying us to go kick the bad guys butts in outer space, we do it because nobody else is crazy enough to try !

1 Like

Can recommend dust devils too, crazy great bunch!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.