[H][SWE] Reformed veteran PvPer LF a Swedish PvE guild to get into the world of PvE

(I’ll keep it in English on the off-chance that also an English-speaking guild fits what I’m looking for too.)

Hi, I’m a 29 yo (soon 30) PvPer who quit earlier this year, needing a desperate break from the world of PvP. After having gotten away from that world of frustration and focused more on real life, I’ve decided to give WoW a try once more, but this time focusing on the laid-back way to play it. I have no desire to PvP anymore, and I have no desire to push super duper high in PvE either.

So what I’m looking for is a guild or group of friends that I can simply relax and play the game with, without pressure, and without being forced to do the insane amounts of chores in the game for every little thing. Some things, sure, but doing everything is a tad overboard these days.

I’m only interested in PvE, preferably with a guild that shares my focus on avoiding the stress. If there’s an entry-level PvE guild out there somewhere, then that’d be great.

I’ve got a couple of characters on lvl 60, and then something like 14 characters on lvl 50, spread out on both Horde and Alliance. However, I’m only interested in playing my Horde characters, because I like the mogs on those chars better.

If anyone got a guild or group of friends that fits the bill, then feel free to add Shankster#2169 on bnet.

(I’m willing to do a mass-transfer to your server if it looks promising.)

(Also, the guild I’m in now is dead, so please don’t pay any mind to the fact that I’m already in a “guild”.)

Hi,

Add me in-game (nizu#2558) or discord (nizu#5966) and we could have a talk.

Hey there, if you are still looking for a guild and faction change is an option, then please check out our recruitment post! We are an English speaking guild with a fair few Swedes in our ranks! We also have two raid teams that may be of interest to you. 💥 [A][Silvermoon] [H][Draenor]<Fury> CROSS FACTION MYTHIC RAID TEAM LF SHADOW PRIEST WITH HEALING OFFSPEC - #21 by Zerofoxx-silvermoon

UPDATE December 11th 2021

I’ve had a chat with Nizu, and looked at what Zerofoxx linked to, but I’m sorry to say that both are a bit too ambitious for what I’m trying to find. I’m really only looking for the most relaxed place you can imagine, a place where seeing a raid on normal is enough, and heroic would only be for fun, while spending some time in low-ish m+ keys sometimes.

I apologize for not being clearer about it.

I’m still looking for such a guild or group of friends to join.