Hunter animation in SL

There is always been hunter bias, that is why we have to take all the loot, all loot is hunter loot :wink:

Sorry, but what mean bias?

Sorry I was being flippant/sarcastic, my humour tends to lean towards sarcasm :frowning:

No, we do that because it’s hunter loot.

4 Likes

Sorry but that’s old. In last build that was like yesterday or day before. They added much more effects to the animations. Now hunter throws a trap and that trap shows up on the ground, then he does arcane shot and 2 other green shots.

What I’d like is more customization to the character select screen*
Like what pose and background our characters have. I’d also like all my characters on all realms in one long list, as a option (like on character select you could chose server or “all”)

**above in the video is character creation screen not select screen, I could not care less about that since I never see that except for when creating a new character and i’m close to hitting the 50 cap and will never see it again unless they fix that.

Oh wow… Eww :nauseated_face:

They should have added the old gun sounds. Add insult to injury xD

2 Likes

No, too loud and therefore very annoying…often switched back to a lower ilvl bow when not Raiding, back in the day (which meant having to carry two lots of ammo), to avoid the noise…there was even an Add-on to change the sound.

What I’d like is more customization to the character select screen*
Like what pose and background our characters have. I’d also like all my characters on all realms in one long list, as a option (like on character select you could chose server or “all”)

**above in the video is character creation screen not select screen, I could not care less about that since I never see that except for when creating a new character and i’m close to hitting the 50 cap and will never see it again unless they fix that.

Oh, where can i see it?

Highly doubt anything in the beta is 100% finished

Oh, where can i see it?

Here is the video that shows how it looks in current build.

Ptoo!

1 Like

The new animations look great, but I have to say that is all it is, a fun animation in character creation that people will soon be used to and barely notice.

For me personally I would give up these animations for a better template, personally I would have liked them to do something similar to what Sigfrieda and Moira suggested in another thread. Awesome templates they envisioned and mock-ups to show everyone how it would look :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice, but need more dynamic.

Pahahahha that is pretty anti-climatic compared to the rest but the thing is their visuals are usually on the target or as things fire, you can’t really see them from that angle.

I mean smh like : We command pet to attack and he run

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.