Hunter ~ Looking f/a 2evening heroic raiding guild (with Mythic plans in future)

Heya

I am a returning player that is currently in search for a guild that is setting their eyes on Heroic progression, with a possibility of Mythic in the future. I can only raid two nights in the week from 19.30 till 00.00, preferably one of these days need to be Sunday. I am currently gearing up my main, which is a Huntress and will always be playing the meta spec aka fotm Marksmanship.

What I am also most looking for is a guild that has a balanced, positive and friendly atmosphere with tons of team spirit. I like to have some fun, relaxing time when I play this game far away from a stressfull life, but being serious when raiding.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

[H] <Equanimity> - 3/10 Mythic- Heroic "Late Night" 2 Day Raiding Guild - #4 by Lunarclipsé-draenor may be suitable for you :relaxed:.

Hey,

Consider Phlebas is an heroic casual raiding guild founded almost 10 years ago back on QT server. We have raided together ever since and are always open for some new players to join us.

Our aim is to get AOTC on every raid tier, which we managed in BFA without any issue (often with having several months left before the next tier). For Shadowlands our aim is the same and if we got the members we might dip into mythic raiding. We raid twice a week on Wednesday and Sundays from 20:00 till 23:00. Since we understand IRL comes before the game, we don’t have a minimal raiding attendance. As long as you keep your gear somewhat relevant you will always get an invite to the raids you can make.

For the rest there are always some members online in the evening/weekends for some m+ or other activities, but nothing to serious. There are always people online for a little chat or if you need help with something.

If you would like to chat a bit more you can add me on Bnet: Synx#2177.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.