Hunter looking for Guild - Heroic Raiding & M+

Hey there,

TLDR
MM/BM Hunter looking for semi-hardcore M+ and Heroic Raid Team.
Ideal Raidtimes:
2day per week

• Monday ~20:00 - 24:00
  • Wednesday or Thursday ~20:00 - 24:00

About me
I’m 31 years old and I’ve been raiding rather hardcore back in the TBC and LK times. However now I have a family and not that much spare time anymore. I’m from Austria, the lovely country that was responsible for not one but two world wars, and work as a Programming-Teacher.

I’ve just returned to WoW after a break and decided that I needed a fresh start. So I came here to Tarren Mill as a raiding refugee from a desolate tiny server with my heart full of hope that I can finally enjoy a little bit of raiding with competent people again.

I hope I was able to arouse some interest and if this resonates with you and your guild I am looking forward to hearing from you.
You can contact me on my battle-tag: Squirrel#2171

Hey there!

I’m in the process of starting a new guild. We will be aiming for Cutting Edge raiding, but with a friendly and active community. Our raid times are not decided yet but will be based on everyone’s availability.

We’d be delighted to have you with us and still have spots open for hunters!

Please can you add me on Discord so we can talk further and I can answer any questions you may have. My discord is Brunwin#9793

You can see our recruitment post here:

And the guild website here:
https :// guildsofwow . com/ ive-seen-enough

Hope to hear back from you soon. Have a great evening!

Derp

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.