Hunter Tier Set Fixes

Yep, that’s me here.
For me the legendary is clunky and I have to either wait for the set to craft it, or to craft my rf one now to max and then this new one, yay

so what changed? any care to explain?

Fix to this 4set should be like this When your bestial wrath is active each stack of freenzy increase damage of you next multi-shot be 25% right now mulit-shot after doing +15 is 6% what if i can cast multi-shot in order to keep best cleave and at same time cast multi-shot in order to do aoe damage with this 4set that exist right now you still need to press MS in order to keep dreamweaver stacks if thay make something like this 4set will buff multi-shot damage so over all aoe damage will go up 10-15% thay dont need to buff anything until 10.0 ST Damage with 2 set Rylak+NF lego is not that bad

2 Likes

This is an direct insult from blizzard to every BM Hunter player. Add the 3 % buff joke to it - and you get the whole picture about how they value this class and their customers behind this class.

5 Likes

Thx for letting me enjoy high M+ keys, yoiu know how much they ask if i am Survival or MM?? many times and i never get a invite then because i am BM you gave a joke 3% aoe buff.

BTW if you dont know, this is bloody sarcastic. TY BLIZ

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.