Hunters are too op in m+

so your wish is that every single spec of hunter is op?

But dude imagine if beast cleave could crit!! :OO

This one has been hiding behind a level 10 since he created the thread. Classic troll tactic (and he’s even told us he’s a troll by choosing a troll race).

So thats how you are play Elemental shaman and then ask again what kind of OP burst dps is, you rlly dont know what you are talking about. Yes BM hunter are easy to play but hard to master, its like Fury warriors or Frost mages. But a rlly good Elemental shaman will blow every single/AoE class to the moon.

Hard to master haha. Yeah for sure. Also… I have written here that I’ve already FINISHED gearing my alt hunter. How many time do I have to write this again? Is it hard to read as a BM?

Nope not hard but it seems its hard to answer as your main in the forums.

And yet you never posted any sort of proof

my hunter is my alt and I’m not sure how someone could fail to put out numbers on this class :smiley: But I’m not payed for teaching stuff so nvm

Instead of getting frustrated at this idiot trolling people just for a reaction, go to this thread and enjoy watching him squirm and panic when he asks somebody to play detective and then they actually found his garbo main.

It’s a fun read, it’s a shame he gets what he wants (attention) but the tears are well worth it.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/onyxia/Silberpfeil

This is his hunter. Hes trolling for sure. (You can check the achievement dates).

2 Likes

Calling it now. He will next say he has more than 1 hunter

After reading all of this out of sheer boredom, this was a funny resolution to come to.

1 Like

Yeah that was a good read, enjoyed that :rofl:. Love a good calling out when people try to make out x content is super easy, but never done it or got close to doing it.

I expected it to be bad, can’t say I expected his highest key done to be a +2 though

2 Likes

He obviously realised hunter is way too OP so he changed class for a bigger challenge.

1 Like

Our friend is awfully quiet considering he used to be so quick to get excited at baiting people before.

2 Likes

imagon to play MM hunter in 9.3.0 when we has so muth secondery stats that MM mastery will be like 70% it will be 8.3.0 all over again :rofl:

No flame but i’m not sure you’ve ever said anything that even remotely makes sense

1. We are barely gaining secondaries each tier. 9.3 won’t be much higher than we are at right now.

2. Even if we had extreme levels of mastery…what difference does it make? Our abilities hit harder? wow interesting

Considering that now we have diminishing returns for secondaries. We may not reach these numbers.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.