I can go anywhere

Hey guys! Im an old player returning back from cata / early mop days, I plan to purchase the new expansion and that ofcorse (referring to the title) means i can pick and realm.

I have previously leveled all the classes except monk to 90 knowing how to Tank, Heal and DPS, with alittle help leveling up from 110+ I could fill the raid spot with the class you need ^^
-Thanks

hello there,
i want to ask you what kind of a raiding guild you are searching for.

if you want to have a talk you can add my battletag as well: xaviel#2718

Hey virgin, if you are looking for a chilled guild on the alliance side, where there are more returning players, you could consider joining unity of righteous on Silvermoon! Here is the link to the recruitment text, but u can aswell add me to your battletag list Wendy#2302.

Hope to chat with you soon!

Hello there! Welcome back! :slight_smile: This is my recruitment: [H-Draenor] DHX - Heroic and mythic raiding We raid 2 days a week at present, clearing through our farm mythic, progressing further and clearing heroic if there’s time. Best to read the post and if it interests you give me an add on battletag LAORII#2787, or one of the other officers listed in the post. Cheeeeeeers! :slight_smile:

Hey there!
posted this today, might be interesting to you! We’re primarily playing for fun, and people are free to pick whichever class and spec they wish. We’re mostly a curve guild but we do as much mythic progression as we can together ^^

My main up until recently is Momochirii-Outland in case you’re interested in our current progression – we’ve been relaxing with Uldir the past 3 weeks cause everyone’s a bit burnt out but we plan to get the engines running fully for the next raid (:

Hope to hear from you!

Rinixx

Please add me dude.

Beckmiester#2563