I hope that the new worgen models will

So… If i dont like the face of a girl with hot body it means i dont like this girl? lol first of all she may be ugly as ^÷`{^ but still i May like her as hell and second of all, it changes nothing in case of my appearance taste… I still may desire her because of the rest of her aspects, your argument is invalid Man… But in a serious note, i dont like goblin faces, yet i love the race, perhaps because of their style and uglyness xD

I doubt its a New models… So far as what i have seen it seems to me like its just new textures on an Old model, lets pray that the Old model with New textures Will get fixed atleast in case of bugged animations #maleworgen

It is a new model. Whole new model with the simillar shape. If you look at them side by side you can clearly see that the mesh has more polygons. It also will have a new rig to allow for facial animations.

Soo… body = other aspects? Lol

1 Like

I mean… Atleast in game your looking at your character from behind right? Haha
But yeah, you got me there lol

1 Like

And that sucks if its the looking model and not new fixed one, because male worgen have same issue as male draenei, they look good from side but from front and back… jeebus lord have mercy

What’s wrong with the look from the front?

You look like an electrocuted Chihuahua that’s all! nothing wrong!

Says you knife ear. >:(

1 Like

Alright thanks dude.

too wide, it looks really stupid when the waist is as narrow as it is and then BAM 3 times wider chest… it is bad character design

its like the infamous rob liefeld captain america picture… It looks as idiotic and stupid and the artist behind the model should really fix it

They didn’t change proportions of the model for any other race. There’s no reason to assume they would do that for Worgen.

I know that, but I can still give feedback about it

I’m baffled as to why it’s taken so long. I figured I would start a worgen priest a month ago and the game would meet me with a new model somewhere en-route to 120. So far I’m 90 and xp locked to do some Pandaria reps and still no improved version :frowning:

Also I’d like a male option that looks a bit more like cutscene-Genn and a little less bestial…

1 Like

Why would you hop they would come out by now a month ago? Blizzard announced it few months ago in 8.2.5 so it’s still 3 patches away.

And why it’s taken so long, becasue stuff for current content is more important. New character models for those 2 last races are low priority.

But that’s the thing about Worgen. They are fierce beasts. So how they can be less beastial?

Comparison
https://i.redd.it/550cbgqm40w11.png - Female
https://i.redd.it/e6gxil1405w11.png - Male

2 Likes

Ooooh, they look fantastic! I may have to dust off my old worgen after those are implemented. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.