I like the look of the new zone but

Art styles overlap a lot.
Half of the shadowlands looks an awfull lot like Darksiders2

them bloody space elves shakes fist

1 Like

Funny you say that
https://es.wowhead.com/tier-19-armor-sets#screenshots:abc:45
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/592786369708344868/

But Darksiders art style was heavily inspired by WoW.

If you had an itch, I’m sure they have creams for this in a pharmacy or something.

On a serious note, I think some people have too much time on their hand and look for things that aren’t there.

Dont you mean the reverse?

Nope, while Blizzard pilfered the armor design the art style on itself (body shapes, chunky armor, hand proportions) was first used in Warcraft and later in WoW.

Also I really want a Darksiders 4.

Ah, well i dont mind it. But Darksiders breathes a more believable atmosphere into its zones then wow in my view.
Also yes we need Darksiders 4

But now that you mention it I think Bastion was “heavily inspired” by the Heaven level in Darksiders 2, the “tech” works pretty much the same and while there wasn’t that much fields in DS the architecture is pretty simmilar.

Yeah i thought the same when i entered the first time.
Had a similar experience with torghast and the city of the dead

Great now I want to play Darksiders 2 again.

Deathinitevely

1 Like

Well they saying “we dont know or understand” wraps up SL quite well. It actually says whole truth

2 Likes

Thank you, most kind :pray:

1 Like

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

One of the things I hope people bring forward to this new Council is the forums and this silly idea that people have to ‘grind’ as much as they do in game to earn TL3.

Its a nuisance for sure

1 Like

Also remove the requirement of needing an active game time to post, nothing says part of the community as much as “as soon as you stop paying us you can’t communicate”

1 Like

Whoa, now you are opening a can of worms :wink:

Most will come back and say that you must play the game to communicate about the game, if you are not playing, why would you be interested? But then a lot also defend the grind to TL3 which to me is more akin to a punishment than a reward.

I will counter with Twiluna XD.

1 Like

Twiluna has been vocal in the past about his love for the forums, sometimes above the game itself. I personally don’t see it as an issue, if that’s what people enjoy then let them, it doesn’t cause others harm.

If you mean TL3, sad to say I don’t think he will achieve it, he is too fond of his forum science projects and sometimes they can cause him problems :slight_smile:

1 Like