I made a payment for 1 month wow classic subscription but it is still inactive

subscription# EU5496670 the money drawed from credit car

7 Likes

Hello Ganot,

Please open a ticket so that the colleagues can check this for you. We here in the forum can’t handle payment issues.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

Just had the exact same problem

6 Likes

A question involving Wow Subscription if i got a Subscription on retail do i got it on classic or do i need to buy it seperate?

Yes - one subscription covers both.

1 Like

i have the exact same problem, just bought the subscription and tried to make my char on Gehennas, it says active time is required.

3 Likes

i can not buy subscription
when i want buy have eror 500

7 Likes

bump bump for the 500 error

2 Likes

error 500 fix it someday Blizz?

Yeah Im getting the 404 error when I try to buy my sub, please at least let us know its being worked on? Kind of an important time! lol

Me too… Error 500. Cant resub in anyway.

Cant redeem code plz fix this!!! 404

Same problem

500 and 404’s here as well

Same here, can’t buy sub…

Tried subbing on mobile and on laptop

Both won’t work ffs

I’ve tried subbing on mobile, on pc, on the client itself, ingame, and i can get to where i pick sub type, but after i press which type all i get is a white page where it just gives me http error 404. Please? And yes i’ve followed every instruction on the ticket support like 3 times.
You’ve waited for this release almost a year now how in the world are you so unprepared for payments lol.

2 Likes

I can’t buy subscription, error 500 or 404, you guys must do something. You’re losing money, cmon.

Anyone also getting the whitelable error page as well? its a new one for me, maybe its being worked on?

3 Likes

Cant sub, gg

1 Like