I made a payment for 1 month wow classic subscription but it is still inactive

True, like wtf, the most important thing is not working.

Yeah lets hope so, even though they arent answering any of us.

1 Like

They knew it would be a huge launch yet they did nothing to prevent something like this happening, some guys should really be fired today.

2 Likes

Got a pre payd card can even redeem it and ofcourse nothing works and the servers are filling even more so rip

I’m 100% sure they did alot to prevent something like this from happening, but not enough it seems, which has happened almost every single release since 2004. One might believe people learn from mistakes, but dude, sheeeesh.

Same issue here.

Same problem error 500.

So we won’t be able to buy and play at release? That would be tragic, at least they should give us a free day so we can play at release if they can’t fix their damn severs in time.

1 Like

Same problem for me.

I have the same problem

Yes we probably won’t be able to play classic at launch and no they will definitely not give a free day because the launch will be already terrible without us who want to sub and join the fray as well. :l

1 Like

I would expect such a problem from a small or new company, but from Blizzard??? No freaking excuse bro!

3 Likes

same problem error 404

wow litterally lol
I was looking for something else now i see people keep buying subs and being denied entry because the payment system is broke, the timing is spot on.
Guess im not playing at launch, im not paying for what i cant get.

Cant even get into the payment options, just get stuck trying to renew

2 Likes

I think Blizzard just gifted 24h of game time to everyone who’s trying to buy or inactive accounts, as I just got an email saying that. I guess it’s a way around while they try to fix the payment issues?

Anyone has the same?

nope? screen shot?

I don’t think so. :frowning:

If they don’t fix it till 00:01 it’s worst case Scenario ……

So then it must be because i opened a ticket earlier about this issue.
Worth a shot for some of you i guess, if it’s not some random stuff :smiley: