I need help

Hello Argent Dawn,
I am asking for help, before you ask this is an alt and the reasons I am on it will become clear. I have been RP the same character for about 7 years now am in a good guild though sadly not very active. I feel the time has come to an end for my main as I can no longer see where there story is going. As this is my first and only RP character I am asking for help to create a new one either from advice or direction to a website also is there any more active guilds out there?

There are plenty of active guilds on Argent Dawn. It all comes down to what you are looking for.

The PCU community has a large array of different guilds. Orgrimmar grunts of the Hand of Conquest and Stormwind guards known as Stormwind City Sentry. Mercenaries of the Sunnyglade Ratters or Red Venturers. Loyalist groups such as the Rotgarde or Grim Gest. Neutral parties such the Ebon Onslaught or Far Delvers.

List goes on and all are active.

It all depends on what you seek.
In addition, there are other guilds as well that are around, such as the Dust Devils.

So what appeals to you at this moment and we can go from there to help you look at a new character to role-play.

8 Likes

Gnome tinker, for two simple reasons:

1. Why not?
  2. Flying machines.

In all seriousness though, what do you prefer more? Horde or Alliance? And what style of RP (combat, casual, exploration…)?

My main started out as an apprentice mage and made her way through the ranks to become a Magistrix so i am looking for something different for starters. As for which faction i am not sure but all my gold is on Horde.

Well, there are many options you can explore. It ultimately comes down to what you want to look at progressing with.

If you want to try an approach that isn’t magic, you can explore the idea of a warrior or a rogue.
If you want to have fun with professions, you could try your hand with alchemy, engineering or even blacksmithing as a craft that you can build your character around.
Being a healer and healing roleplay is a great experience as well.

There are many options there for you to choose on. But the best way to go about it is to start simple.
An orc grunt who is learning blacksmithing and uses his own craft in battle to better his knowledge.
A tauren mender who uses alchemy to heal and restore strength.

2 Likes

The world needs more dwarf RPers… Join the League of Modimus today! :mountain_snow:

No, but for real, my process for fresh RP, if it helps, is that I make a new class I don’t usually play, and build a profile / begin RPing between levelling. It’s easier now than ever, levelling takes a really short time. A switch of direction can be nice. Doesn’t even need to be a long term character / playable race. Maybe make a rogue you RP as an Ogre, using disguise and prisms.

3 Likes

I mean, at the end of the day it’s your decission but you could have a look at any of these guilds and their concepts and see if there’s something you might like since it’s a rather big community if that’s something you’re looking for.

1 Like

There are plenty of horde guilds that are active and its worth browsing the forum as a whole to see choices amongst the entire community :). Also check out Argent Archives too. good luck!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.