I think the realm im on is dead

Ive tried to talk to ppl in trade for help with Voldunai Contract, ive tried several guildinvites and no answer from anyone even though it says they have ex amount of active players.
None talks in general or trade. I see ppl running past, but none talks.

So, im guessing I have to jump server. It super expensive imo and it feels abit sad.
Any suggestions on a server that actually do have ppl that talk ? :smiley:

No one talks in General and Trade is used for spamming boosts and rare item sales.

Best thing to do is look on the Server Forum for the server you are currently on for any guilds that are recruiting.

2 Likes

I have good news for you, but this is top secret.

Over the next 2-3 months, Blizzard are going to connect the low-population realms to other existing realms. This process will take place during scheduled maintenance, connecting a few realms each week, until they’ve connected every low-population realm in every region to a substantially larger population of players.

As this project unfolds, they will post notices in advance of each week’s connections in the appropriate regions and languages. During each maintenance period, everything will be automatically combined for the affected realms. When maintenance is complete, players on affected realms will log into Battle for Azeroth and find that they’re now part of a larger connected-realm community. At the same time, they’ll merge the appropriate realm discussion forums.

Please keep an eye out for notifications here as they proceed through this project. Again, they’ll let you know here in advance when realms in this region are about to be connected.

Thank you very much!

2 Likes

You are on Earthen Ring, at least the character you are posting on. It is connected to Darkmoon Faire realm. These two together constitute one of the smallest English language realms.

However, as Niceoldman said, Blizzard are about to make new Connections, and it is as certain as it can be that Earthen Ring and Datkmoon Faire will be connected with Moonglade / Steamwheedle Cartel / The Sha’tar, roughly tripling the size of your realm. It is also within possibility that these realms will also be connected with Defias Brotherhood, making a really large realm roughly the size of Argent Dawn.

I would hold on for a little bit and see what the connection brings

1 Like

Yes that is correct. Im on Earthen Ring.
This is not my main, but pretty much all my characters are on this one realm.

The carry spam along with 2 posts per 30 second limit have efficiently killed general chat in this game.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.