I'd like to find a place to stay, any raiding guilds?

Good evening everyone. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hyvää iltaa myös jos suomalaiset sattuvat vilkaisemaan. :wink:

BRIEF: I’m looking for a semi-hardcore raiding guild with goals to experience everything the game has to offer, but that would do it in a comfortable and kind environment. It’s important to set goals and work towards them, but this is teamwork so it’s just as important to walk the same path and achieve those goals together. That is why I am keeping my doors open for both Horde and Alliance! All I want is to feel comfy, make new friends and do Heroic and Mythic raiding. I believe in positivity.

So, I would be bringing my main, Liue, 217 item level Holy Priest. :innocent: Yes, I am ready to transfer. Alongside that I could bring my Shadow Priest which is not (yet) very well geared. Hopefully I will get that one geared as well. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: However, in case your guild needs any other specific healer class, I would gladly level one. Resto Druid and Resto Shaman would be nice choices. Holy Priest will still stay as my main.

I have started playing in September 2020, first in Chamber of Aspects EU from where I made my way to Outland EU. I use to play from The Burning Crusade till Mists of Pandaria, but that was so long time ago that I do not really think of it anymore. Game has changed so much. It was epilepsy that forced me to quit the game back in 2012. Gladly I was able to return last year after successful brain surgery and new medicines that started working after that! :heart:

IRL: I am 27-years old Tourism Industry student from Finland. I wanna say to you all that sometimes I might be more quiet, especially if we are talking about more deep stuff (emotions, what is happening in life etc.), but I do my best to participate the conversations. This is all due my epilepsy and my medicines. Some of my closest persons in-game have told me that they feel like I am that peaceful person over there that keeps his head cool, no matter how stressful situation in raid or Mythic+ would be (probably I am too quiet for them and not raging like hell, haha). :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I also got a nickname “Candlelight” because I truly look like HOLY Priest. :rofl: :rofl: It is transmog thingie.

READY TO DO: I am ready to raid 2-3 times per week. I have done Castle Nathria Normal 10/10 and Heroic 10/10. In Normal I’d have 55 boss kills, and in Heroic as well already 22 (and that is constantly growing as I keep pugging and raiding with community). I have recorded some streams of our community HC raids in Twitch.

I am holding rank #1 Horde Holy Priest RIO M+ score rank in Outland EU. I read new stuff about Priest gameplay every single day, ie. icy-veins, wowhead, WarcraftPriests, WarcraftLogs etc. just to learn everything I can about the class & how I can become even better.

You can answer here or add me in Bnet! Liue#21349

I’d prefer international guilds over anything else as I love to chat with people from all around the world. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Tähän loppuun myös suomen kielellä, eli myös suomalaiset killat sopivat! Vaikka kirjoitinkin yläpuolella että kansainväliset killat olisivat ensisijaisia, niin se ei tarkoita ettenkö voisi pelata myös suomalaisessa. Laittele viestiä Battle.netissä mielellään, yllä on nickki.

Thanks for reading, fellas!

Lovely, Liue

1 Like

Hey Liue,

Just added you on BattleNet, my ID is Rakr#1907, but wanted to respond on here with a little bit about us!

Mingle (10/10 HC) is a mature and laid back progression guild, looking for skilled ranged DPS and a healer to start Mythic raiding next week. We have cleared Heroic for a couple of weeks now whilst we have been trying to fill our last spots! What is really important to us is making sure that we are doing all of this content in the right environment with a nice group of people. We currently have a great mix of people from all over the EU and even NA!

We currently raid Thursday and Sunday 20:00-23:00 (Server Time) and have a great community that push Mythic+ keys throughout the week.

All the best and will try and catch you on WoW!

Mingle :slight_smile:

Hiyah! Not sure if you’d enjoy raiding in the mornings, but that’s exactly what we do at Breakfast Raiders! Our guild is currently 2/10M, and we’d love more players joining our ranks!

We’re located on Ravencrest alliance, we raid Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 9:30am to 12:00pm Server Time(CET), 7.5 hours a week.

We have a friendly guild environment, but trying to stay competitive. A lot of our members are doing M+ and PvP as well. We have a social/alt raid on Mondays where everyone is welcome :slight_smile:

I think you might enjoy it here if alliance and early raiding hours is your cup of tea :wink:

You can find more information at our wowprogress page, and I would gladly answer any questions myself, feel free to send a message!
Discord: Ashh#5672
Bnet: Ashh#21328

Have a wonderful day!

Hi Liue,

I hope this message finds you well.
I very detailed and precise message which was pretty good read i must say.

This is our guild.

I hope it tickles your interest and i hope to speak with you some more soon.

Vaikka en puhu suomea, toivon, että harkitset liittymistämme

Thanks,
Boody

Hi Liue,

Were in the market for a friendly & dedicated healer. Check out our Guild here: [A] Bronzebeard/Eonar <Chimera> 2/10M LF RDPS + 1 Healer

Will send you a battle.net add for chat :slight_smile:
Danray#2466

Hey there! Based on your post I think that we might be somewhere you would really fit in!
I myself joined here since I wanted to find a place with goals of mythic but that had a very friendly and nice atmosphere during raids and thus far I do really love it here!
Currently we are 10/10 HC but only need around 4 more peeps to be able to round up our core team for Mythic.
We need one more healer and a few DPS so please take a look at our post! :smiley: