Ideas for next expansion

Less powers please! Less chores, more fun stuff. People actually want to have fun in this game and not feel like they are working and feel exhausted to play within a week. Make the game actually fun where you want the player to log in everyday. the more players wow has, the better. Basically just dont do what shadowlands tried to do xD.

i would say cross-faction PVE, but i heard it is already coming which is great!

Make a sale on faction changes, or a sale in general for the store. as 30 euros is too much. People will want to faction change back to their prefered faction after cross faction is introduced.

Introduce transmogs thats actually look pleasing to eyes, take notes from Legion and vanilla. Especially hunters/mail wearers always seemed to have ugly clothings and ugly colors. And while it may look good on an orc, us elves want to look Fabulous, ok?

speaking of looks, add some more customizations. There are races that havent gotten anything yet, and also focus on some old races too. There are many things you can add that will make gameplay and roleplay more fun.

Humans:

• A more proper black hair color.
  • Longer beards

Kul Tirans:

• More hairstyles and faces

Vulpera:

• some Vulpera inspired jewelry
  • Extra fur/skin colors like Blue, Purple, and even pink. There are colored foxes not only around azeroth, but around the Shadowlands too. Take inspiration from that. It will make vulpera look cooler and have more options.

Mecha-gnomes:

• More hairstyles, borrow from the Original gnomes if you have to.

Void Elves:

• Blue, purple, and Black Elven tattoos.
  • Nzoth eyes
  • new void elf inspired hairstyles

Blood elves:

• Red, Green, and Yellow elven tattoos
  • half Braided hairstyles

For clarification, Elves have been wearing tattoos since warcraft 2 as the High elven rangers have been seen wearing red, blue, and green Ranger tattoos, similar to Alleria.

Night elves and Nightborne:

• Blue skin like Azshara. This skin color is apparently Azshara’s skin color before she became a Naga, so it should naturally be availabe for the race.

Darkspear Trolls:

• a second body type for the males. similar to orcs having two body types, it would be nice for the trolls to have it too, so you can roleplay a forrest troll if you want to. (Revantusk tribe is a forrest trolls that are friendly with the Horde)
  • Green skin.

Darkspear trolls now have customizations for “other” troll tribes like the sand trolls and dark trolls. Why not Forrest trolls? Mag’har orcs can be any clan they want, likewise the Bronzebeard having wildhammer tattoos now for roleplay.

Dark iron dwarf:

• More hairstyles.
  • An option to turn off the flame hair, similar to the void elves turning off the tentacles.
  • Hot Pink hair color
  • Blue colored flames maybe?

and lastly, focus on improving moderation especially in EU forums.

Thank you. Add any ideas in the thread if you want. I have hope for next expansion.

7 Likes

Hear hear!

2 Likes

Adding to this:

• More beards for everyone, longer ones especially (even for Forsaken).
  • Tattoos/Scars for all races
  • More hairstyles (and colors)
6 Likes

Love the above ideas! :-)!
For me and I think ithas been said many times now in various posts/comments. Lets get back to basics and Azeroth! There is so much scope to repair the world since Cata. Can we go home now please?
PS, How about weekly guild quests?

2 Likes

I miss Azeroth. No place like home.

3 Likes

We don’t have homes.

The closest thing we have as homes are the garrisons

2 Likes

I will drink to that, my child! Hear hear! :beer:

#LongBeardsForHumans

2 Likes

Removal of difficulty levels (or atlest reduced vy 2) so we can cut down power inflation what makes older content absolote and pvp super unabalanced.

Remove or reduce amounth of catch up gear to keep older content relevant.

Desing what enncourages social interactions beetween players.

Harder and more engaging world content.

Complete overhall of professions so they actualy matter and encourage players interactiobs between players. So if i want enchat somehing i go and search for enchanter no to open ah an buy it there.

Make epic gear epic and legendary actual legendary again with long quest chains where entire guild has to work together.

More guild orietented activities.

Bring back class desing where classes again bring unique toolkits to the raid.

Stats on gear are pathetic. Bring back or create new stats what will actualy matter and have impact. This 2 primary + 2 secondary is pattern is boring and unimmmersive. Make gear fun again.

Bring back master loot.

1 Like

‘Better cosmetics’, yes, that’s all the game needs going forward.

That’s not the only thing I mentioned though. It was my third point.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.