If the war is over

So update the world every time a x.5 patch is released? That’s one way to kill the game!

and surumar and exodar being repaired and actully you know cities that work and can fly in and all

1 Like

It’s all in the writing. I would’ve proposed a different ending where the Horde and Alliance doesn’t shake hands. Simple as that, really.

I thought about a nice Night Elf starting quest to go out to what remains of Teldrassil and bury the dead, so you can learn your grudges…

Blizzard wants everyone to live according to their vision of Azeroth and not our own ones, which was kinda the point of Classic, amirite?

you’ll no doubt explain how in your next reply

lol j/k you never explain anything

1 Like

I didn’t want to explain it because it would have been an insult to your “intelligence”, but seeing as I overestimated you, I’ll explain.

Blizzard reduced Argus, Nazjatar, Ny’alotha, and the Emerald Nightmare, now let me ask you, does it look like they want to update literally every single continent every time an update is released?

I actually think I am being trolled because literally anyone with an ounce of intelligence knows why this would be impossible.

The rest of your “post” is just the usual ad-hominem I expect from people like you.

you’re talking like they’d have to resculpt the entire world map with every patch. nobody’s asking for that. just delete a few NPCs and rewrite some dialogue so your game world reflects the lore a little better. maybe add “Echo of…” to the name of legacy raid bosses or something.

thanks for the “explanation” though. looks like i was right again.

Except that you said you thought they should update it every time a x.5 patch is released.

Thanks for the usual bracktacking, I was right as always. Sigh, though it’s nothing in this forum.

right - by deleting a few NPCs and rewriting some dialogue. you don’t need hundreds of hours of developer time to do that.

what backtracking?

No, my dear. You said you wanted the world updated every time a x.5 patch is released, and we both know that rewriting a few lines isn’t updating anything. Brilliant backtracking, as usual.

… and you chose to interpret that as me asking them to rebuild the entire world from scratch with every x.5 patch, and are arguing across me as though that was my original intent despite me having repeatedly said it wasn’t.

you’re wrong, tho

Duh, because that was my claim from the beginning, which you agreed to.

If only you could explain as well as I do.

And please, don’t try to pretend you didn’t know that by “updating the world” I meant “remaking it ala Cataclysm”. You are not fooling anyone. Next time don’t make such bold claims like “they should update the world every time a x.5 patch is released”.

Granted, your initial question wasn’t very bright in the first place. “Hmm, why isn’t Blizzard removing a large portion of BfA’s endgame since the faction war is over lorewise?”

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.