If you want to stop raider io

I want thinking that “share my game data with community developers” mean sharing with with corp working with Blizzard, like marketing etc.

1 Like

ITT OP doesn’t know the true purpose of the mythic timer… :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

“as advanced”: it’s much better than what blizz shows ingame, so it’s advanced.

and a security risk, i expect blizz sharing only base information regarded my toon via the api, and not my personal details.

but even if, after you have a facebook account, an istangram account, a twitch account, a tik tok account etc etc etc, it’s really raider io worrying you about personal information?

2 Likes

Just play better or do not enter m+ if you don’t like it

deal with it

6 Likes

Does it really work? Don’t think so :joy: :thinking:… It’s public data on armory. As long as armory profile page of your chat exists this is impossible. Doing What you said just gives the impression you give less data to blizzard when in fact its scanning your hard drive, rams and executables whenever battlenet. Exe is on

The timer is why Mythic + is hard, you can’t remove it lol

If you remove that timer, anyone can do +20 - 30 without an issue … you just need gear, the skill cap will be gone.

7 Likes

Why people keep bringing up these threads? R io is just a metric of your experience. A faster way of looking up your armory. Without the need to tab-out and go to a website, or using a second screen for that. Armory is even more restrictive as it only tells your highest timed key, R IO at least gives score for untimed keys as well (if you weren’t far off the timer the score is not that much lower)

I returned in march after 3 year break and managed to get up there. Form a group for freehold 0 call it “mount run”, get a +2 key from it. Then do this +2, it will become +5. Do this +5, it will become +7 or +8. And so on. Once you hit ~10 you might not time the key as easily anymore but you will still learn. Then you can proceed to time all your dungeons on 10-11, once you have that you’ll have about 1300 io score. Then you can push it to 12, 13, eventually 15. It sure does take some time and runs to do, but you need experience which you do not have when starting out. People have been running those mythic+ dungeons for 2 years and sort of expect you to know the mechanics at +15.

5 Likes

You don’t like raider io because you’re bad
You don’t like the timer because you’re bad

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/runetotem/siffrah#difficulty=4&partition=2

Nice green logs btw

4 Likes

We’ve had it on for 15 years :P, also ontop of this, trying to “Beat the system” just builds a new one.

It really does lol.

Raids arent on timers Yet New members are still declined from those? Lol, the timer has nothing to do with weather ur invited or not, People want content done ASAP, they’re not gonna invite a Underperformer for “enjoyment”.

Taking away M+ TImers wont take away the Speedrunning mentality that u seem to think blocks new players out, theres various content that Has 0 timers attached to them yet we still wont take em. we as Players want things done as Fast as possible… so we can run again. Ilevel Per Hour, is still something alot of people total up and aim to improve.

We’ve had it switched on for 15-16 years and No ones had a issue so far, yet u suddenly pushing a agenda we’re in danger?

if u go to his M+ Logs he actually has mostly purple logs :stuck_out_tongue: People can hate RIO Without being Bad and u dont have to be Bad for RIO to exclude you, its not a Perfect system.

I dont think we need to jump to attacking the dude over a opinon, some People dont like Timed content… and ALOT of people dont like RIO, its Source of awarding points isnt always the most justified (no capability to pull data from your actual char, just from the top 100 lists.)

2 Likes

M+ logs are based on the timer, not on your damage/healing, so pretty irrelevant if he gets carried :stuck_out_tongue:
I mean my m+ logs are all orange/purple, and I am very far from being such a great player.

6 Likes

Then we’ll have the situation where everyone that wants to join the group has to meet in a certain place so the group leader can inspect them to verify that their gear is at the relevant level and then have to wait while they checked the characters progress to see what M+ experience they had.

Would take an age to actually get the run started and most players would probably just give up and go straight to the forum and complain about it.

1 Like

i was not aware of this. :open_mouth:

and i guess social interaction in this manner is something they will be on the forums complaining about of course?

raids need timers also then?

1 Like

Actually to stop things like raider .io just make an account claim all your characters and set your profile from public to private.

1 Like

Jesus christ you people are this upset over not getting taken into content you can’t do bc you’re bad at the game?

Get over yourself.

3 Likes

actually i lead groups and raider io is heavily disrupting my game because of people trying to account for it…

Just a heads up, you will also appear as someone with no score. Making you even less desirable to take.

You can also go to raider io and register and opt out.

3 Likes

How about :no_entry: if you can’t do freehold 15 in the time your given, thats your own doing. Trying to lower the bar for bad players and leeches to get free carries is unacceptable, cause thats all this thread is basically trying to do as far as I am concerned.

Then again, you’re more than welcome to kill your own chances at getting into any pug built groups cause if you don’t have a score it just means most groups will auto decline you :innocent:

2 Likes

It’s just another score system like raider io