I'm Confused

I decided to go back and lvl my 60 rogue through TBC BUT its dead on Ashbringer … there is no-one playing. I look at Firewaw and its got a great population and pretty even between alliance and horde but it is locked so i wont be able to transfer my char to that realm. Why doesnt Blizzard just merge some of the lesser populated servers and make what might be another firewaw ?

I need 3000 Horde and about 2000 alliance players to get a free transfer from firewaw to ashbringer. I have no-one to gank as it is now.

Levelled to 61 today before I realised that i hadn’t even set up my talents lol.

J

Apparently they don’t like more firemaws, something, something, community, something something, sharding vs layering.

Anyway, they’ve chosen to close down the lesser populated servers and allow those people to migrate somewhere else, just not the fun servers it seems.

1 Like

Ashbringer is still up at this time… it would be nice to get a heads up from them as to what is going to happen.

They did, there is a forum post about it, just slightly above yours on a sticky, it’s planned for the 9th of August. Ashbringer is not considerd at the moment.

1 Like

Here you go OP:

1 Like

Funny story, while opening ironforge.pro site I expected the common story of Horde becoming dominating faction and Alliance kepping suffering untill around 35:65 and then leaving after top guild left.

But in case of Ashbringer we see that a year ago around TBCC phase 2 release with 3,2K Alliance and 2,9K Horde on 22nd of September 2021 was at it’s peak population. 53A:47H A really close number and good balanced server during that time, I must admit, considering Horde always having more active PvP players, but Red faction just snapped and started declining.

Ironforge .pro/population/tbc/Ashbringer/

Maybe your realm will abdorb some consolidation realms at August 10th Blizzard are counting on new players to join consolidated realms and do not want to create full servers, leaving space for hype tide riders.

But at the same time they create WotLKC Fresh that will kill small TBC progression realms, after that Fresh will die itself within two months.

Why is it always Rogue’s posting about Wpvp?
It’s like the only class shadey enough too gank ppl gathering/questing :joy:

4 Likes

I dreamt of one-shotting lvl 60 mages in Silithus lol.

Lol good luck finding servers with level 60 mages in silithus XD

It’s kinda the only thing they’re good for

Go to Gehennas, the ppl with your mentality is the reason the server is in the state it is.

No, the reason its in that state is due to Alliance viewing any interaction with horde as “a problem” that prevented their perfect pursuit of more loot. So they moved server.

It happened on almost every realm.

Have to be honest here…
What???

As opposed to Horde on Earthshaker and Ashbringer, who fought bravely and valiently to the last man and never showed any sign of weakness or cowardice. Buddy, your faction bias is showing :kissing_heart:

Both of those are explainable by their own faction number slowly diminishing (which happens naturally). Once your active players drops below 1500… it basically destroys the raiding scene. No new players, people poaching from each other etc.

The only option at that point is to move to another server or your guild fails.

No, the horde invaded the server from other servers and decided to gank everything blue for months at an end.

Happened on Bloodfang too.

You’re not gonna have fun on firemaw… I moved my 2 hordes off of there cuz it’s a paradise for toxic people

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.