I'm impressed

Actually a degree of care would be nice, they already take money from every pocket, the least they could do is make an event that isnt a reskin and that at least works.

So what event would be better for you? playable hearthstone tables are there in a hearthstone “arena” and every hour a boss appears to give some hearthstone related loot to collect. What event, related to the game hearthstone, would suit you better? A full hearthstone raid with 8 hearthstone bosses and complete hearthstone mog at max ilvl?

It is a week long, one off event celebrating ten years of an unpopular wow related game. The event is actually more effort than the actual wow anniversary gets but I doubt if they did plan it for two years and put in time, money and effort akin to a full expansion it would prevent wow players complaining because if there is a hobby wow players can claim to have more than playing wow, it is complaining.

Got the mount, the toy, both mogs and loads of cards so far. None of the boss spawns have failed so I consider it to be working fine :dracthyr_shrug:

1 Like

It’s about the point being made.
Every single time we, as paying customers, accept this kind of garbage, we set a signal to this company that they can keep getting away with mediocre events like this.

Take some damned pride in your product and deliver quality.

1 Like

I don’t know what You were expecting (or what Blizz has promised for HS anniversary), but I was caught unawares by the event.

I expected absolutely nothing, and I got: a fast event, which doesn’t seem like a chore to me, and awards some items that I’d like to collect.
You can be sure that as paying customers I do accept this kind of “garbage” and I want to send a signal to this company that they can keep creating events like this.

The fact that it is,

a) More effort than the anniversary event
b) An absolute mess focusing on FOMO to bump engagement metrics
c) Not even tested.

Should have the alarm bells ringing, but as youve got your personal dopemine hit then everything is absolutely fine and anyone not happy with the content is just not grateful.

Man, I wish I had more clients like you, coukd serve up any old crap and you’d pay for it, and probably give a tip, an absolute wally.

2 Likes

everything about the gameplay except raiding keeps declining in quality for like 15 months now

1 Like

I’m happy for you that you can actually enjoy the event.
Standing on a map where it takes over 10s for a skill to register, the game crawls to a halt because of the skill spam, and having an RNG chance for the boss to spawn and not just evaporate instantly isn’t exactly what I’d call a “fast event”

I mean, it’s “fast” but you’re getting nothing out of it.

I didn’t experience any lag at all, but that may be because I played it only three times in the mornirng (6am-8am).

I logged in after a meeting and did one boss during my lunch :dracthyr_shrug: I don’t care if I don’t get everything from the event and will be ok with what I do get from it, I likely will get one, maybe two more bosses later today if I remember to log in, in time for them but mostly I will be doing what I usually do in game because I don’t centre my whole life and the whole of my enjoyment around loot in world of warcraft and therefore do not need to constantly complain about everything in wow from ML and PL and the vault and ilvl and week long one off events that give a few cosmetics and truly do not matter in the big scheme of things.

And still not one of you whinging about this event has giving an example of what you actually want instead of what you got :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

It’s complaining for the sake of complaining really.

1 Like

its true… but is terrible. random, no info, nothin. I have the mount now but i had to read puny post about logging in in HS after 5 years.

2 Likes

This is simply not true, everything there is to the event (location, how to obtain mount and other rewards) is described in the article they posted:

I got an ingame mail telling me about the event too.

I’m not at home now to check, but I wouldn’t be surprised if the info is in the news on bnet laucher too.

• Forum post was made after the event went life
  • Email was sent out more than 12h after the launch of the event
  • Battle.NET launcher update didn’t happen until later as well.

There is info, it wasn’t there on time.

Yeah, I think raiding is always good in WoW. M+ is also good. But now the season is dead, my guild is on a break until season 4, and we won’t do any mythic raiding in season 4 because most people don’t consider it exciting enough. My sub is expiring next month, so unless season 4 adds some really amazing content, I think I’ll take a break until the next expansion.

1 Like

Only cards dropped for me so far. No event item i care for… like mount, pet, or the hearthstone.
I’m working from home so i can just idle in WoW and catch most spawns and still i got nothing in 2 days.
The event lasts 7 days, now image someone not working from home and not being super lucky with drops…

I didn’t even get wirts leg from the D4 event even though the spawns bugged for a while and there were like 5 portals in a row…
It’s just a massive waste of time for the average player.

i beg your pardon. you are right. and i always complain about ppl never reading info…

Weird, I knew enough in advance to download hearthstone weeks ago so I could log in yesterday and get the low res fire horse…

I also knew there was going to be hearthstone events happening in game at the time I knew to download hearthstone weeks ago.

Reading helps sometimes.

Lol same here but I saw something about playing 10 games and I logged out. Been a while and I did not feel like relearning it. Logged into wow and an achievement popped so I checked my mounts and there it was.

Apparently the in-game event also drops a compass mount, but I am afk camping these spawn points. It’s still the most boring event ever and it requires relogging alts and waiting as you can only kill and loot once per day. Mobile mentality.

Sadly everything including raiding is on the decline. Mostly subs which stands to reason that the guilds showing up in the top 50 mythic kills for raiding never used to feature past the 300 mark. Now they close to the top 50 or higher as far less people are actually playing.

1 Like

Reading what? The points I just made got posted after the event.
Not everyone is terminally online everywhere on all possible platforms to figure out what’s coming to their game.

What part was not clear, a functional event that isnt time locked for a week, for a few days, in order to fully engage the FOMO metrics, a rather simple request.

And, again, you are more concerned with the fact that you got what you wanted, so everything is fine.

Again, I’d pray for a customer like you, it would be like milking the golden cow, just doesn’t have a backbone amongst it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.