Imagine that Void Elf

passive shows up as temporary blue tattoes on the characters body instead of turning it into a dark bluish mess.

That would be cool isn’t it?

10 Likes

I always wanted the empowered void elf to be baseline to make it different from the traitor elves.

UwU OwO iwi ewe

3 Likes

That’s why I think being able to customize our EE separately would be fantastic.

1 Like

Wait! iwi is mine!

4 Likes

And now they are coming for the racial, the high elf slippery slope really is at a 90° angle.

6 Likes

I’m still amazed by the fact that certain part of the alliance simply cannot accept that they will never get high elfs.

I genuinely don’t get the fixation on this issue. Like hell if you are actually playing the game you will net spend hour looking at your character. Yeah this is a fantasy MMO, but there are limits to this…

7 Likes

Void Elves fully becoming High Elves.

I used to be sympathetic to the High Elf crowd but there constant spamming and goal post moving is tiring.

3 Likes

Until Void Elves are not renamed to High Elves these kind of forums spams will never stop. And that will never happen.

I’m all for more costumization but the High Elf bunch is the only one that actively tries to destroy the uniqueness of other races.

1 Like

Imagine adding a totally unrelated comment to the topic. Oh wait… you don’t have to.

3 Likes

But we just did? :confused:

1 Like

the goal has never moved an inch to be fair.

1 Like

I’d be happy to lose the smurf vibe

Another one of those… please. Stop.

3 Likes

Give worgen tails and female dwarves a beard.

2 Likes

You’re not allowed to say that. Behaving like a grown adult and excoriating their wilder excesses is apparently childish. According to Void Elf Fans who want to be High Elves.

They don’t get that. They don’t see what they are asking for is the reduction of the Void Elves, to make them High Elves. Everyone else is childish.

Given the duplicate amount of Void Elf threads wanting to be High Elves, it could be fairly tricky to try and engage in any serious conversation without somehow upsetting some High Elf Fan somewhere.

Lets just remember “Blood Elves can’t have Thalassian stuff, because Void Elves should have it, because it is High Elf stuff”

That is the logic of some of the people here.

Which of the two threads do we mark as duplicate Spam? Leinadh’s actually had some cogent points in it apart from the dreaded Suggestion Two.

So why the continued requests? If you have what you want, customisations I have always supported from the start, why do you now want -more-? Is there an infinite Well of High Elf requests? (We can’t really call them Void Elf requests anymore, as apart from the rare thread, none of them want Void Elf stuff)

What are you on?

Seriously, don’t you remember the threads.

“All we want is ‘Normal’ looking skins.”

OK, Have normal looking skins.

“All We want Now is normal Hair Colours”

Err, OK, have normal hair colours"

“And now normal hair styles with no Void Elf stuff in them”

Err, OK, have that as well, is that really, really it for now?"

“Yes, totally”

Cool.

“Oh, can we also have an option not to even look like the race we are playing ever?”

Err, we were going to finish off some of the races who got neglected.

“NO! We need to not look like Void Elves at any point, it will be massively popular!”

Those Goalposts are now bigger than the football stadium. Hence people getting annoyed.

Give it six months “And We should have Silvermoon, because the Void told Alleria so”
Ermm, you know the Void Lies?
“No! Alleria should be queen of Silvermoon, she has the right, the voices in her head told her so!”

(Before anyone thinks that is hyperbole, I have actually seen that request on these forums)

No, that’s not a thing, she’s a Windrunner, they have no claim to the throne…

“But she should have, it would be in keeping with the Tolkein stories of Elves”
(Also something I have seen)
But this isn’t Tolkein?
“All we want is High Elves, with Silvermoon, the overturning of the story for the last two decades, and the race name changing to High Elves”
(Again, all things you can search the forums for at your own delight, some of which the ‘reasonable fans’ did not decry as stupid.

Draw a Line. Where will you be happy? Will it be after two other playable races have been removed from the game?

Seriously, make -sensible- requests.
And don’t bloody duplicate them daily!

6 Likes

the goal has always been proper high elves.
I actually remember naysayers accusing high elves fans that we just wanted blond elves, when we actually wanted proper high elves.
the fact we’re not satisfied just proved them wrong.
but this is a discussion for another thread, this one is about VEs.

3 Likes

“You got Blood Elves, now why do you want tattoos and arcane runes?”

Now excuse me while I wash my eyes from nonsense I just read.

2 Likes

:thinking:

1 Like

So never about Void Elves. Gotcha. OK, I get it now.

So what is a ‘Proper’ High Elf? Because there seems to be a lot of confusion amongst High Elf Fans as to what that means? Hence the accusations of shifting goalposts.

Just examine that statement. The fact that you are not yet satisfied rather proved everyone else -right-.

Very good of HE fans to allow a thread to be about VE’s for once (or twice).

Probably to couple the HE demands for such things on High Elves…sorry, Void Elves who look like High Elves. We’re still allowed to call them Void Elves, right?

Welcome to my world when I see a topic about VE customisation and it is all about High Elven stuff instead.

As for washing your eyes, this is a sensible precaution in normal life, if it is words that disturb you, I am neither your parent nor your tutor to make this easier for you.

Terribly sorry if the concept of people going “Lets talk about Void Elf customisation and how we can make them not look like Void Elves” is a jarring subject for you.

1 Like

That a Windrunner thing?

Hey tbf a blue roofed version of Silvermoon would get my attention, too… :eyes:

I might explicitly torture you with the idea, but… PvP flag points… in Silvermoon… weekly assaults… territorial changes in favour of the winner for seven days… :wine_glass::smirk:

I know your heart is bleeding by the sole audacity of thought, but… I can’t stop grinning… :joy: