Important request

Skimpybutor would be the butor that everyone likes.

2 Likes

Apart from the people who want everyone to be covered up :laughing:

1 Like

3 Likes

Possibly Blizzard :confused:

3 Likes

What Oribos would look like if they added a duck mount!

1 Like

Nope…not Blizzard…but people from a certain server :smirk:

Looks like an improvement to me.

Magni in 10.0 :

“CHAMPION ! Azeroth need yar help ! The duckling legion, heralded by the mighty hen titan, is invading our realm ! Come to da heart so we can plan our defenses. FOR AZEROTH !”

1 Like

A very timely tweet just appeared on my timeline (Pun intended)

1 Like

Not surprised twitter would have cute birds on it. But imagine the Warcraft equivalent, Quacker™! You could put a duckling in the logo.

2 Likes

As there are no ducks in the 45 new mounts and the new store mount is a bird but not a duck I feel this matter is most certainly not settled! We need duck mounts!!

Come on blizz you can do it :smiley: :duck:

3 Likes

I want an Ostrich!

Not an unreasonable request. There are a few close equivalents in the tallstriders though; the Darkmoon Faire one will be available this weekend. I suspect if they do add ostriches ever, they’ll use the striders’ animation and whatnot.

1 Like

New quest line - obtain a hoisin sauce recipe from any cooking vendor and capture a duck. Combine to make a tasty meal which gives you a health buff

There’s a point. Ducks would also add to crafting. Feathers for armour crafting, meat and eggs for cooking.

Better : Duck themed class questlines, along with the fan favourite DK’s Duck Ghouls, Felducks for Warlocks, Duck wings for DHs, Duck spirit healer form for priests etc

The sky is the limit, and one the ducks bravely crossed with their mighty wings and senseless optimism.

3 Likes

Quest to rescue 20 lost ducks from the maw- it could be called ‘Get the duck outta here’…

3 Likes

Sounds about right :+1:

Drae, the community is behind you on this one.

For real though, why the quack don’t we have ducks in WoW?

1 Like

I’d rather they add more dogs.
Dogs are a thousand times better than ducks.
We need more dog breeds.