Ingame calendar not working since update

Since the update, the ingame calendar is broken. It only shows people who are online. If a player is offline, the calendar won’t work.

Example:

this actually has >10 sign ups but they’re not visible.
Other people with other calendar events confirmed the same: the calendar is broken since this morning.

2 Likes

I would suggest disableing your addons and then taking a screenshot.

Seen several complaints about this in our guild as well.

Friends list was misbehaving last night too where features only worked if they were online. Such as view friends etc.

sure:

all addons disabled

wow companion app on the phone

1 Like

I curently have ingame same issue i cant see people signed up including myself, i do see a hunter of my guild on fryday 24 tensetive but all the old events and the comming ones i see 0 signed efin i was signed for that myself.

Yes, I believe the issue is widespread. There is a forum bug report on US and a forum thread on our CS forum.

1 Like

I hope they fix this fast!

1 Like

And also… One person in our guild had his Respond date shown as July 64th 2026! And everyone else also had wierd dates like January 49th and so on… Its completely busted!

2 Likes

it’s not an addon thingie, the calendar is broken.

There’s been an update?

What did they add, just installing it now?

Not sure if it has something to do with the update but sometimes when on the forums or wowhead my mouse moves to the side of the screen by itself…only here though not on google or facebook or ingame

Assets for the prepatch.

1 Like

/insert new expansion and prepatch soon hype

Suuuuuure.

We will get the prepatch in September if we are lucky, October if we aren’t.

Stop ruining my hype!

They added the new and improved calender. January now has atleast 49 days and July has whooping minimum of 64. This is obviously in preperation for the soon to be announced revamp of the gregorian calender.

7 Likes

I geas these are the new COVID-19 measures ingame now we are not allowed to play with eathoter any more i geas :stuck_out_tongue: or are these anti game stress therapie sessions where we should clear are agenda’s to relax efin more? No joking hope We or Blizzard can fix thise soon

“getting-utc-unix-timestamp-in-lua find a addon to do this… was it not a ingame future… they dont want us to play this any more, they only care about populair streamers these days o wait i geas im on isolation stress:P” i miss the calender future pff pff

I really hope they fix it soon, its hopeless to plan stuff when you cant see how many is signed for the event.

Yeah and then your on the end of a expension and you trying to keep active with your guild and you get thise sewerage system troubles. Messing stuf up :frowning:

os.time(os.date("!*t"))

(not sure if that’s available to WoW’s lua, I’ve never done anything regarding wow addons)