[Interest-Check] Unroaming Hub - Gilneas - Refugee Support Gathering TONIGHT!

Goldein said the lore is what ever we want so anything goes I guess.

I do like that. If we are unbound by the restrictions of lore we can pretty much do whatever we want.

The only problem I can see with that is if you RP in a certain location for three months only to be told that lorewise that could not happen because of common lore that everyone (except you) know.
This has happened to me before.
(Not that I know that much lore anyway.)

Wow lore is pretty flexable from what I’ve seen. Any problem can be solved by magic, any injury can be cured by magic, until the narrative needs it not to be.

That being said, I still feel like there is a lot of potential for Gilneas. Both the region and the city. So I hope to see more RP in the regions around the city.
Even though I never played a worgen, I do love the eerie feel of the area and I think others do too.

We will adress the little bits we do know, such as the Blight being present and Forsaken refugees having a presence in the region.

We want to create a hub for everyone who wants to RP in Gilneas (not just Gilneans, but elves, other humans and everyone who will join the project) that offers dynamic challenges, steady flow of RP and a friendly community.

Whoever wishes to disregard our RP as not possible because of some passing words of lore from eight years ago is free to do so, the only thing we ask is for these people to simply ignore and live their lives without coming to the zone or the forums to troll us.

1 Like

It can’t be worse than Stormwind, at the very least. Enjoy the art and music, great zone!

7 Likes

I wish you the best of luck. I will be keeping an eye on the forums for more information about it. It sounds like something I would be interested in.

2 Likes

I know I am a bit of an oddity to throw my old helmet into this, but once I make the ally version of the old man, he can return to aiding the Gilneans as he did a few months ago.

4 Likes

Gilneas for Gilneans.
Rebuild the wall!

Undead get out :gun:

3 Likes

I Agree with this message.

3 Likes

At least leave me a like if you’re going to play me like that Dudflex, smh.

1 Like

I do what I want, No intelligent Midget with a ray gun can tell me what to do.

5 Likes

Walking along the Stormwind Lake, Frederick’s ears perk up as he hears the noise of glass breaking in the distance. He walks along the wooden planks as he sees a dispute ending between a few refugees and a drunk citizen, offering to help the one refugee up from the boat he was cowarding behind. A frail worgen he helped up, the scarred fur and broken claws showing the difficult life he’s gone through. As the refugees walk off Frederick makes his way towards the City outskirts around Olivia’s Pond. Frederick walked around the pond, eyeing the endless amount of refugees that the city still holds months after the War of Thorns. ‘All of them have gone through a difficult time of survival, the sacking of Teldrassil has made this city overpopulated…,’ he thought to himself, ‘there needs to be a change.’
He grabbed the note he had in his satchel, writing something on it and finding the nearest noticeboard to put it on. The note would read Refugee Support Gathering, with a text below describing the details.

3 Likes

Tally ho Roleplayers! The moderators of the Gilneas RP Hub are happy to inform you that we will be hosting an pre-hub event in Stormwind to get some IC interest going for our initiative! We will starting off with our Refugee Support Gathering!

Citizens of Stormwind and the Alliance, the Gilnean and Kal’dorei refugees require your aid. The supplies are running thin, the tents aren’t enough for everyone and some have gotten ill these past couple of weeks. His Highness, our benevolent King Anduin Wrynn has the famous words “Stand as one, for the Alliance.”, so let us all honour those words and donate what we can to the brothers and sisters of the Alliance in our great city. A supportive and peaceful gathering will be held during the evening of the 23rd this month, aid your fellow Alliance men and women that day and all days to come.

signed by

Frederick Hawkcrest, Headmaster of the Hawkcrest Trade Company and Supplier of the Nightfall Brigade

OOC Info:
Location: North of Olivia’s Pond, aka the area where the refugees are gathered.
Time of the gathering: 20.30 / 8.30 PM server time (+1 GMT)
How: This supportive and peaceful gathering/rally will be divided in a few parts:

1. Opening speech by Frederick.
  2. Moment of prayer, remembering the events of both Teldrassil and Gilneas.
  3. Oppertunity of each donation to the refugee to be thanked publicly.
  4. Closing speech by Frederick. (mentioning the initiative to Gilneas)

As it’s not just an IC initiative tease but mainly a gathering for people to donate supplies to the refugees, people are free to IC bring supplies to the gathering they want to donate. As mentioned with the list above we’ll be having a moment to highlight the supplies brought by everyone, feel free to poke me on Hawkcrest in-game (either through a whisper or even a mailbox message) or through Discord(Hoaloha Khan#0018) if you wish to be a donator. I’m not sure how many will be interested in this gathering but I’d like to keep a list if too many contact me.

Thanks for the read, be sure to join our discord if you haven’t already!

8 Likes

Unfortunately, i won’t be able to attend personally, since i’m on vacation, soaking up the sun and all that, but the Nightfall Brigade will be there to aid in the relief effort along side others.

The gathering is tonight!

1 Like

Question… are undead worgen accepted into the hub?

As long as you’re able to connect with our cause! Even the Arugal worgen DK’s are more then welcome as long as they’re willing to provide IC! (and join activities and interact with us to push the narrative)

3 Likes

Alright, thank ye kindly, I’ll be in touch once I’m able.

Thank you all for coming to tonight’s Refugee Support Gathering Event. Admittedly this wasn’t focused too much on starting the hub but more of teasing the initiative IC, which will be done properly in a near future event. For now do expect an official thread to pop up on the forums to replace this one, the info and the discord link will remain the same.

Have a good weekend!

4 Likes

We have moved to a new thread!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.